• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I'm so happy for them!!!!

BEST OF LUCK MwAzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:bounce:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

....i hate those lil ass bathing suits....ew...if u feel that compelled to show your ass.....wear a thong and do it...not a fucking suit that looks like it was borrowed from your 7 yr old neice....

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

cmon now...lets see thif for what it is....just another ass for him to tap, and a way for her to stay in the spotlight......so then lets say its a give and take relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this doesnt hurt either....

Cameron Diaz is the world's highest-paid actress, snatching the title from previous winner Julia Roberts, Guinness World Records said Friday.

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont like either of them. i think shes annoying & hes cheesy. he has such a reputation as a being sexy/hot, i dont see the attraction, he is not that good looking at all.

:hat:

I agree. Timberlake isn't sexy at all; he looks like a little boy. I think he should go back to sporting cowboy gear like he did back in his star search days.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

cmon now...lets see thif for what it is....just another ass for him to tap, and a way for her to stay in the spotlight......so then lets say its a give and take relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cameron diaz is doin' well on her own; she doesn't need him to stay in the spotlight.

but i think the relationship's creepy, too. age differences turn me off when the younger person is that young.

Originally posted by linabina

esp when the younger person is the guy

i dont think there is anything wrong with an older woman and a younger man, there is such a double standard about this shit. how come it is sexy if madonna kisses britney but a 30 year old dates a 20 year old and it is morally wrong...

:idea: