Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scores Friday Review.

tommyarmani

Hi all,

The meet up was a success, even though only myself & girlfreind went there :rolleyes:. But sorry to Reeni, about the misunderstanding. :D .

Here goes. After polishing off a bottle of wine while showering & getting dressed, I then picked up girlfreind & tried to act sober. "No, i didnt have a drink yet" :laugh: . I gave her a 6 pack of smirnoff ice & "quietly" drank 5 of them to her 1. Stopped off at friends apartment 2 blocks away from scores & had some party goods. Ok, now were ready to do this.

Got to scores. Immediatly felt drawn in by the classy set up of the place. (Hey classy for a strip club!). Paid $30 each to get in. The host seated us & i politely tipped him $20 for doing next to nothing. Ordered a round of two 007's for me & 1 dry white wine for my girl. Price was $51, gave her $60 & said keep it.

Now to the Lap dances. Girls were top notch. As such, they dont give "good" lap dances. I got a little knee in my crotch, but thats about it. I opted instead to buy my girl some lap dances instead as the girls liked being all over her more than me. (note to self, check you are wearing deodarant next tiime :rolleyes: ) After a little over hour, check wallet & realize about $400 was gone.

Went to some club around the corner (what was the name again?) where it was a much older crowd. Not my scene but made the best of it since our freind knew the owner so we went upstairs in some private room to hang out with everyone. Did large amounts of a white powdery substance that gave me incredible energy. I dont know what they said it was. Drank a ton more.

Dont remember a thing. Wake up at freinds apartment, wearing only pants with girlfriend poking me saying "come on, everyone is gone, come on..." Proceeded to fuck the shit out of girlfreind; had to finish in the bathroom after we heard door opening up. Get dressed & go to leave & realize movado is gone. Host says there was lots of guests there & he doesnt know who took it. Promised to call back & let me know. No phone call. To add insult to injury, stopped at mcdonalds & spilled orange juice all over brand new shirt on ride home.

The moral of the story is..... :confused:

Originally posted by somebitch

sounds like fun, too bad about your watch. at least you got to see your girl get some f on f action even if you had to pay for it :laugh2: i wanna go to scores, i think i am too poor for that shit though.

Im a voyuer :laugh::laugh: BTW, u were invited to the meet up. Where were you? There was like 20 of us there. JK

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

U were supposed to stop in before the mets game. what the Hey?

What up Tommy!!

Yeah...you never got back to me for sure.

We need to schedule a meet up there very very soon.

Let me do a few more closing to have the $$$$ to go there.

You, the wifey, me and irina:D

The Met game SUCKED MOOSECOCK!!!

But i was tired after, so i came back to jersey and passed out.

Sounds like you had a great time.

Originally posted by ninadd

Yeha its only table dancing at scores no lap dancing whatso ever. This is why I will only work there. But you get better looking girls to compensate for no contact.

Hey nina, i was there with tommy, even though the dances didn't involve that much contact, one girl still managed to stradle him and wriggle her hips on him & another girl actually placed her ass high up on his chest up near his face. I saw many girls getting very close to the other men there also & for the most part they were very hot