They're on to me

Evan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Evan

speaking of bullshit, when have i ever spammed ANYTHING. You're always making up lies about me. You are like the Queen of Liars.

Your just a Queen...

Dude.. the other day I was driving down the street and I stopped in the local strip club for a beer... My friends and I walked in, got a table, had probablly 6 beers a peice.. So this wicked wicked wicked hot stripper asks me my name, so I tell her, "Xlr8ted", she was like, wow thats a weird name..so anyways.. she asks me if I like K, so I say "ya sure I do".. so this hot ass stripper and all her friends come back to my buddies place.. They pull out 300 cases of yellow from their bags... Take off all their clothes, were doing bumps off their cornholes, my buddy Jimbob did one off on whores dingleberry.. it was insane!! Then we hopped on their private jet and went to Ibiza, then Ttkoyo and then to Medford.. It was hella rad dude...

Originally posted by Evan

see. U know I'm right on the spam thing, so u just go off into fantasy land.

Dude, have you seen the posts you make on the Sex Board, they are painful. Posts about girls you chatted w/ on the net, theres no need to post that shit, SPAM. Your posts are just a clusterfuck of stupidity and aggravation to people who really have something to say...

The fuck are you talking about? There are hundreds of posts about people telling their stories on the board. You don't like it, don't read it. You and Kayed up are the only one's complaining cause you have no life. You are causing unnecessary drama and cause more useless posts with your ignorant banter. Deal with the fact that you have no life, no stories to tell of your own, and no future and then we can talk.

Oh..and one more thing:

spam

n.

Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

Maybe instead of having no life and looking for pics all day on the internet, you can actually pick up a dictionary and see what the fuck you are talking about.

Ooh ooh I want to be a princess :D

And how is this thread not spam evan? It has absolutely nothing to do with substance abuse/harm reduction. It's about your personal website that every hears about over and over and over again. Just a guess, but I don't think any one gives a shit.

Thanks,

the voice of reason