Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They're on to me

Evan

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: See evan - no one cares about your amazon account.

That's right. She doesn't care cause she's feening for a bump.

Get over yourself, learn what the definition of spam is, and learn when to shut up.

Let's see how you talk about YOURSELF:

Mwuhahahaha - You have no idea what you're in for this weekend, do you You guys should get as much rest as possible the next couple of nights because my little energizer bunny will have herself an accomplice this weekend

Nah - I'm behaving until Thursday - Need to save my strength for Burridge and DC

Tonight - heading into Boston to pick up my brother - possible meet up at the Enormous room for a lil bit. Then heading home early to make a HUGE f'ing cake and cooking some food to feed 60 people

Saturday - filling and frosting the huge f'ing cake, going to the hall to set up and decorate. Probablly will still be some cooking thrown in there then my father's 50th bday party.

Sunday - recovering from cooking all weekend. Pubcrawl would work as long as the game is fit into the schedule

Shall i go on?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Evan

That's right. She doesn't care cause she's feening for a bump.

Get over yourself, learn what the definition of spam is, and learn when to shut up.

Let's see how you talk about YOURSELF:

Shall i go on?

Stop trying to flip this on me. My posts weren't spam - they were important posts. Now - one more time evan - what was the point of this thread OTHER than to talk about yourself?? If that's the only point then how is this thread not spam?

Stop trying to flip this on me. My posts weren't spam - they were important posts. Now - one more time evan - what was the point of this thread OTHER than to talk about yourself?? If that's the only point then how is this thread not spam?

Trying to flip this on you??? You are the one attacking me. You better beleive it's gonna be flipped on you. What makes your posts more "important" than mine? Why can't I do the same thing as everyone else (and you) and post about something that happened to me. It's drug related and amusing.

And for the last time. Spam is a post or e-mail that is for commercial reasons. I am neither trying to sell anything or make any profit. I can point out a thousand posts on clubplanet that is nothing but stories about their sex lives, their night out, or their drug abuse.

Now get off my dick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...