Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They're on to me

Evan

Where the FUCK is my personal web site come into play here? If u look at the first post, it is about Amazon.com showing a book on Ketamine as my "featured recommendation". Ketamine, last i saw is a FUCKEN DRUG.

As for my signature, there are hundreds of people on this board with their web site/ AIM name/ party promotions, etc..on theirs. What the fuck are u talking about???

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Evan

Where the FUCK is my personal web site come into play here? If u look at the first post, it is about Amazon.com showing a book on Ketamine as my "featured recommendation". Ketamine, last i saw is a FUCKEN DRUG.

As for my signature, there are hundreds of people on this board with their web site/ AIM name/ party promotions, etc..on theirs. What the fuck are u talking about???

:blah: Nobody gives a shit about your dog either, but keep talking.

Originally posted by whadupg

:blah: Nobody gives a shit about your dog either, but keep talking.

Another fucken intellictual. You have nothing to say in response to me, so you come up with some stupid comment about my dog which has nothing to do with this. You must have done really well in kindergarten. Maybe you should go back for a couple extra years.

Another fucken intellictual. You have nothing to say in response to me, so you come up with some stupid comment about my dog which has nothing to do with this. You must have done really well in kindergarten. Maybe you should go back for a couple extra years.

Here we go again.....more of your rantings about how you're so great and everyone else sucks. Why is everything always about you evan? You're smarter- you've done more - you, you, you, you. Spam, spam, spam, spam.

Again. When you have no smart comeback, you resort to pictures like a little fucken idiot.

I have already proven that:

1.) this post is about drugs, so it belongs on this board

2.) There are no "lies" in it, since I did nothing but post a picture

3.) There is no spam in it since I wasn't posting a link to any web site or business/

4.) My signature is the same as everyone else who has their web site/ screen name/ party promotion/ etc. If you don't want to see my web site. DON'T click on it. Easy as shit. There are no popups and no ads.

If you have nothing intelligent to say and cannot prove me wrong on this list, then do everyone a favor and shut up.

Here we go again.....more of your rantings about how you're so great and everyone else sucks. Why is everything always about you evan? You're smarter- you've done more - you, you, you, you. Spam, spam, spam, spam.

Where the FUCK did I say anything about me being smarter, great, etc? Again, you have no comeback to what i had said, so U have to make up shit. GOOD JOB. You'll go far in this world.

Again. When you have no smart comeback, you resort to pictures like a little fucken idiot.

I have already proven that:

1.) this post is about drugs, so it belongs on this board

2.) There are no "lies" in it, since I did nothing but post a picture

3.) There is no spam in it since I wasn't posting a link to any web site or business/

4.) My signature is the same as everyone else who has their web site/ screen name/ party promotion/ etc. If you don't want to see my web site. DON'T click on it. Easy as shit. There are no popups and no ads.

If you have nothing intelligent to say and cannot prove me wrong on this list, then do everyone a favor and shut up.

"They're onto me" = A lie and spam. That book and Amazon.com have nothing to do with you. You weren't promoting the book - you were once again promoting yourself. Please do everyone a favor and take your own advice.

"They're onto me" = A lie and spam. That book and Amazon.com have nothing to do with you. You weren't promoting the book - you were once again promoting yourself. Please do everyone a favor and take your own advice.

WHAT THE FUCK?

"They are on to me" was a joke. It's called humor. Look it up

I logged onto Amazon on MY account and that book showed up. That book is a drug book and I am posting this on a drug board. So, that DOES have something to do with me. So what exactly are u talking about?

And what about me was I promoting? Where did I comment on myself once? Where did I say a story or fact about myself?

Would you like to try again?

WHAT THE FUCK?

"They are on to me" was a joke. It's called humor. Look it up

I logged onto Amazon on MY account and that book showed up. That book is a drug book and I am posting this on a drug board. So, that DOES have something to do with me. So what exactly are u talking about?

And what about me was I promoting? Where did I comment on myself once? Where did I say a story or fact about myself?

Would you like to try again?

So what you're saying is that this thread actually has a point other than to talk about yourself again?

:laugh: :laugh: I can play this game

I got these two :laugh:

Random Family

by Adrian Nicole LeBlanc (Author)

Price: $17.50

In-store Pickup: $25.00

From Publishers Weekly

Politicians rail about welfare queens, crack babies and deadbeat dads, but what do they know about the real struggle it takes to survive being poor?... Read more | (Why was I recommended this?)

Stiff by Mary Roach (Why?)

A Million Little Pieces by James Frey (Why?)

Party Monster ~ Various Artists (Why?)

See More Recommendations

Your New Releases

Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs

by Chuck Klosterman (Author)

Price: $16.10

In-store Pickup: $23.00

From Publishers Weekly

There's a lot more cold cereal than sex or drugs in Klosterman's nostalgic, patchy collection of pop cultural essays, which, despite sparks of... Read more

So what you're saying is that this thread actually has a point other than to talk about yourself again?

Every thread on all of clubplanet is a bit about the person that posts there. Are you really this stupid or are u faking it like every guy that ever dated u?

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: I can play this game

I got these two :laugh:

Random Family

by Adrian Nicole LeBlanc (Author)

Price: $17.50

In-store Pickup: $25.00

From Publishers Weekly

Politicians rail about welfare queens, crack babies and deadbeat dads, but what do they know about the real struggle it takes to survive being poor?... Read more | (Why was I recommended this?)

Stiff by Mary Roach (Why?)

A Million Little Pieces by James Frey (Why?)

Party Monster ~ Various Artists (Why?)

See More Recommendations

Your New Releases

Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs

by Chuck Klosterman (Author)

Price: $16.10

In-store Pickup: $23.00

From Publishers Weekly

There's a lot more cold cereal than sex or drugs in Klosterman's nostalgic, patchy collection of pop cultural essays, which, despite sparks of... Read more

EXACTLY! I can't beleive I'm saying this, but... "Thank you for having more intellect and humor than others Kaydup"

Every thread on all of clubplanet is a bit about the person that posts there. Are you really this stupid or are u faking it like every guy that ever dated u?

Don't try to flip this around on me. I'm not the one that comes to Clubplanet to talk about myself. Stop posting spam. No one cares what book popped up in your personal amazon account.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Your just a Queen...

Dude.. the other day I was driving down the street and I stopped in the local strip club for a beer... My friends and I walked in, got a table, had probablly 6 beers a peice.. So this wicked wicked wicked hot stripper asks me my name, so I tell her, "Xlr8ted", she was like, wow thats a weird name..so anyways.. she asks me if I like K, so I say "ya sure I do".. so this hot ass stripper and all her friends come back to my buddies place.. They pull out 300 cases of yellow from their bags... Take off all their clothes, were doing bumps off their cornholes, my buddy Jimbob did one off on whores dingleberry.. it was insane!! Then we hopped on their private jet and went to Ibiza, then Ttkoyo and then to Medford.. It was hella rad dude...

That's a hell of a story, now where can I get myself some K? It's so fucking hard to find, argh! I've never had any connects really because I just dabble a little and never really found one... So sad and here is your friend wasting it on some whores bung hole, what the fuck! Share it with someone who is a good girl:D

Originally posted by prplhz

That's a hell of a story, now where can I get myself some K? It's so fucking hard to find, argh! I've never had any connects really because I just dabble a little and never really found one... So sad and here is your friend wasting it on some whores bung hole, what the fuck! Share it with someone who is a good girl:D

:laugh: See evan - no one cares about your amazon account.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Your just a Queen...

Dude.. the other day I was driving down the street and I stopped in the local strip club for a beer... My friends and I walked in, got a table, had probablly 6 beers a peice.. So this wicked wicked wicked hot stripper asks me my name, so I tell her, "Xlr8ted", she was like, wow thats a weird name..so anyways.. she asks me if I like K, so I say "ya sure I do".. so this hot ass stripper and all her friends come back to my buddies place.. They pull out 300 cases of yellow from their bags... Take off all their clothes, were doing bumps off their cornholes, my buddy Jimbob did one off on whores dingleberry.. it was insane!! Then we hopped on their private jet and went to Ibiza, then Ttkoyo and then to Medford.. It was hella rad dude...

Medford is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccciiikkkk