Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your Rolex

4realhousediva

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Yeah they are nicer but I just think it's ridiculous to pay for an accessory which can get a car or two. I'd actually pick those puma watches that have the thick bands over a "monoply-man" type watch.

agreed

i just see it as wasteful and pointless.....like paying $1 million for a 1 bedroom apartment or $500 for a tshirt

Originally posted by shroomy

Rolex suck.

I bought one for my girl and the stupid thing stops after a day if you dont wear it.

that seems to be a big problem with these watches. my dad had that problem with his and my sister's late husband did.

a good watch is nice to have....whether you are male or female it can do a lot for your outfit and it makes a statement. i, personally are not that crazy about Rolex's. Cartier (especially the tank) and Raymond Weil are more my style. for casual wear, i'm really liking the leather cuff watches.

and when i get some money, i want my mother's Piaget 'lady dancer' cuff watch....lol

Thats an automatic movement, you guys gotta do some research before you plunk down this kinda money blindly. The watch needs to be worn to be recharged by the wearers' movements but it should have a power reserve for longer than a day...mostly 72hrs. In either case, invest in a watch winder - you can find a good one for a couple hundred, it will keep the watch running, you dont want the fine oils that lube the rotors to settle.

Originally posted by shroomy

Rolex suck.

I bought one for my girl and the stupid thing stops after a day if you dont wear it.

This is retarded...any rich bastard who owns a watch (that you didn't get from Canal St.), that you paid $10K or more for, prob has many better things they could be doing with their time than posting on this site...such as racing your new Vanquish.

josieM149.jpg

Originally posted by ladyshady

cant find an exact pic. of mine..but this is it..sorta. the face is gold and there are no numbers..and there are diamonds around the face

a69173-da-rj-ju-ad-ca.jpg

im not really a fan of GOLD..or ROLEX..but it was a gift, i love it

the pic is the same one i have