Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls: Where do u put your ID & $$ when u go clubbin?

Yeah, having the ID stolen sucked big time...it's a pain to get a new one. And I'm not big into bringing a bulky or even a tiny purse out to go dancing your butt off, you know? It gets in the wayyyy....

Plus, girls clothes do not have pockets!!! Thus, the binder clip...ha ha...

After you get into the club, put the ID in the bottom of your shoe. This usually only works when wearing boots or sneaks though.

As for the $$, I put it where my Grandma told me to....in the ole brazere! Ain't noone going in there but me! :D

They also make these cute lil wallet type things that you can strap on to your wrist or ankle. They hold money, ids, maybe a stick of lipstick and are absolutely PERFECT for a night out on the town full of dancing!

my girl use to give me her shit but i was really wrecked one night and i spent some of her money and i gave her id(thinking it was a credit card) to a guy at a store and for some reason i just left again i was wasted i dont remember much now when she gives me her stuff i tell her i am not responsible for lost things basically dont trust me with you shit

Sticking the ID in your shoe isn't a bad idea, but I try to avoid wearing a bra when clubbing at all costs, so I still need somewhere to put my $$. I have this tiny wallet I carry with me clubbing; if I'm not wearing jeans, I give it to my boyfriend. If I'm going out without him, I make sure I'm wearing something with pockets.

i never take my bag to clubs either, too much of a hassle when i want to dance. i just stuff my ID and money into my pockets or stick it in my bra... i don't bring too much crap with me but like lynne, i usually bring my bag to a bar or someplace where i'll be sitting around.

Originally posted by kutekimee

Just thought I'd ask...

I don't trust my men to hold my stuff because one guy got his wallet stolen with my ID in it! So, believe it or not, I used to binder clip my ID and money to my underwear...ha ha ha....

Maybe I can get some creative ideas from y'all girls... :D

Are you a pick pocketer scheming here... :shaky:

Find out all the secrets... And nail them all the next time you go out... :laugh:

you know, i was beginning to wonder if someone might think i was a guy scheming to pick pockets! So....Disclaimer: if there is a huge influx of crime reports from girls saying that they were all felt up and got their moolah & ID stolen, I am NOT RESPONSIBLE! I repeat, i am NOT responsible! lol....

even if it WAS a scheme, we ALL know where guys keep there stuff: in a wallet in their front pocket! (no wonder my bud got his wallet stolen before, right? duh....)

that idea about the strap on wrist/ankle wallet's a good idea though...i've only seen ones that are small enough to hold a folded up bill...none big enough for an ID :( And you can't fold up an ID!

if y'all girls find a store that has the little strap-on wallet thingy, let me know!

you know, i was beginning to wonder if someone might think i was a guy scheming to pick pockets! So....Disclaimer: if there is a huge influx of crime reports from girls saying that they were all felt up and got their moolah & ID stolen, I am NOT RESPONSIBLE! I repeat, i am NOT responsible! lol....

even if it WAS a scheme, we ALL know where guys keep there stuff: in a wallet in their front pocket! (no wonder my bud got his wallet stolen before, right? duh....)

that idea about the strap on wrist/ankle wallet's a good idea though...i've only seen ones that are small enough to hold a folded up bill...none big enough for an ID :( And you can't fold up an ID!

if y'all girls find a store that has the little strap-on wallet thingy, let me know!

my bad if this goes through twice...anyway, I got my wrist wallet thingy at Ricky's NYC...there is one on Broadway ( I think between Prince & Houston) and a bunch of others all over the city