Clubplanet Nightlife Community

youre sooo damn ugly...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

yet i find you... sooooo damn attractive... you have this happend to you, you see someone who is so ugly but yet you have an attraction to them??? i dont mean through personality but just on the street in passing or standing in line or working the dmv counter...

:doh:

I'm going to have to go with no on that one... thanks for asking though.

no man not beer goggles... im just saying like an ugly person who you are just attracted to for no apparent reason...

If you're attracted to them, they can't be ugly to you. Do you mean someone who everybody thinks is ugly, but your still attracted to them? Like....Jon Lovitz. :drool: Joking...

yet i find you... sooooo damn attractive... you have this happend to you, you see someone who is so ugly but yet you have an attraction to them??? i dont mean through personality but just on the street in passing or standing in line or working the dmv counter...

Nonono dude i know EXACTLY what yoru talkign about.. Ive seen girls sometime that kinda have fucked up faces liek maybe kinda hot but like old or mean looking but there bodies are banging and theres somthign about them.. I cant explain it but i know

yea my boss.. hes gross, short, old, gremlin like looking, but i find myself picturing us together and it makes me want to :puke:

bleghhh

Originally posted by notallthere666

Nonono dude i know EXACTLY what yoru talkign about.. Ive seen girls sometime that kinda have fucked up faces liek maybe kinda hot but like old or mean looking but there bodies are banging and theres somthign about them.. I cant explain it but i know

old or mean ...haha now i get it..i deffinetly seen that

Im guilty of this.. :( I was attracted to an ugly person..

I dont know what I saw, I guess I was just going thru a rough

time, cause I really thought he was cute :blank:...

All I know is that my friends will never let me live it down..

Everytime they get the chance they remind me of it!! :cuss: (PUNKS)...

I guess we all make mistakes.. :laugh: :laugh: :D

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Im guilty of this.. :( I was attracted to an ugly person..

I dont know what I saw, I guess I was just going thru a rough

time, cause I really thought he was cute :blank:...

All I know is that my friends will never let me live it down..

Everytime they get the chance the remind me of it!! :cuss: (PUNKS)...

I guess we all make mistakes.. :laugh: :laugh: :D

Yes that is very very true............I see some fine females with some fucked up guys......I mean good for the guy I dont hate but makes you just say wtf? :what:

Originally posted by happyface

Yes that is very very true............I see some fine females with some fucked up guys......I mean good for the guy I dont hate but makes you just say wtf? :what:

I got the "WTF... Wendy he was fucking gross

but we just didnt wanna say anything"... and I was just like "ahh

man shut up I know he wasnt all that great.. Let it go!!"

We live and we learn... :D

We live and we learn... :D [/quote

Yes we do...............im glad you learned your lesson. :D

We live and we learn... :D

dont worry naughty were waiting for u with open arms, and pretty faces!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

..I think I understand what you're getting at...Not hot, maybe barely average..but theres something about the person...I dig..:aright:..and been there..

---

As for the rest of the replies (save one or two): Wow, you people must be some fucking rock stars...and have some pretty shitty friends...wake up..:aright:...

well if i found someone attractive i wouldnt think they were ugly... i would definitely see them as good looking regardless if the standerd concept of "pretty". beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The only ugly bitches I can say that I have been somewhat attracted to are the ones who appear ugly but you know if they did something to their apprearance they have potential...

Or if they just had that seductive look... You know... They are not that good looking but you just know theey can fuck like an animal...

The one thing I hate is when you are checking someone out from behind and everything looks soooo perfect... The ass, the waste, the hair... You would assume they are beautiful... And then they turn around... :eek: And they look like they were bashed in the face with the ugly stick... Or fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...