Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF hedz click here

eddie3

wait a minute Jonathan Peters played that soulful song that Erick Morillo played a year and a half ago?... or did he play a harder, crapier version like he usually does that would suit the meathead, musically uneducated SF crowd?....id be shocked if he didnt play that repetitive hard beat but maybe im wrong

Originally posted by joecrack13

wait a minute Jonathan Peters played that soulful song that Erick Morillo played a year and a half ago?... or did he play a harder, crapier version like he usually does that would suit the meathead, musically uneducated SF crowd?....id be shocked if he didnt play that repetitive hard beat but maybe im wrong

some like it HARD others just dont get it..

Yea JP is always rippin sick hard beats...Mr Lonely, No ones gonna change you, Change the world, All this time...lemme tell you man...those songs are just so evil and repetitive. Maybe back in 97 - 2000 he played hard beats.

Can I have an example from a JP playlist of what you consider a hard repetitive beat. Being that all house music is basically repetitive of and in itself?

I remember JP's tech sets that where considered POTS AND PANS to the musically challenged if thats what you are referring too. Im sorry not everyone likes just vocal.

I like it dirty, progressive, tech, like vocals, deep tribal, all the way up to Gay Rui Da Silva - Touch me house.

But im sorry...i can comment on any of this cause I go to Factory and my s/n isnt JoeCRACK...lemme tell ya that says sooo much for your opinions.

Tek :tongue:

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Yea JP is always rippin sick hard beats...Mr Lonely, No ones gonna change you, Change the world, All this time...lemme tell you man...those songs are just so evil and repetitive. Maybe back in 97 - 2000 he played hard beats.

Can I have an example from a JP playlist of what you consider a hard repetitive beat. Being that all house music is basically repetitive of and in itself?

I remember JP's tech sets that where considered POTS AND PANS to the musically challenged if thats what you are referring too. Im sorry not everyone likes just vocal.

I like it dirty, progressive, tech, like vocals, deep tribal, all the way up to Gay Rui Da Silva - Touch me house.

But im sorry...i can comment on any of this cause I go to Factory and my s/n isnt JoeCRACK...lemme tell ya that says sooo much for your opinions.

Tek :tongue:

tek...you are surely the man...and it always seems to me that someone that makes fun of meatheads probably was that kid that got beat up in high school...but to each his own...MEATHEAD...;)

will u be attending johnny vicious this friday at sahara??? i wasnt gonna, but i will be now...

and that song touch me isnt gay...its super love...:)

rip it joooooooonnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy

im not going to start an "on the computer im tougher then u are and can beat you up" match...ill be the bigger person...in more ways then 1 i assume too...

have you ever gone to neptunes...being i see u are from brooklyn...and told a pack of juiceheads there...that...you hate them...not even knowing them...but that you just hate them because u are assuming they do steroids which makes them bad people...do you take drugs??? do you wear sunglasses indoors??? i dont judge you...i could easily say i hate italians and go to the salty dog and say it to their faces...say that place is full of nasty...sweaty...guineas...but do i??? no...why??? because i am not biast...racist...anything...and i am half italian as well...and have many good friends that live in bay ridge...just as i have many many many friends that do steroids...many that drink...many that wear sunglasses indoors...many that buy von dutch hats because they are "in"...many that will spend 15 bucks for a small ass drink when they could go to another place and get it for 4...and lastly...if i have a problem i say it to the persons face...i am not a coward that hides behind a computer...and no one will argue that hiding behind a computer isnt being a coward...so my point is...unless i see you at factory going to each huge guy/girl and saying "i hate you...you are a juicehead", then basically you are just a big pussy...

have a great day...:)

Originally posted by deppnade

im not going to start an "on the computer im tougher then u are and can beat you up" match...ill be the bigger person...in more ways then 1 i assume too...

have you ever gone to neptunes...being i see u are from brooklyn...and told a pack of juiceheads there...that...you hate them...not even knowing them...but that you just hate them because u are assuming they do steroids which makes them bad people...do you take drugs??? do you wear sunglasses indoors??? i dont judge you...i could easily say i hate italians and go to the salty dog and say it to their faces...say that place is full of nasty...sweaty...guineas...but do i??? no...why??? because i am not biast...racist...anything...and i am half italian as well...and have many good friends that live in bay ridge...just as i have many many many friends that do steroids...many that drink...many that wear sunglasses indoors...many that buy von dutch hats because they are "in"...many that will spend 15 bucks for a small ass drink when they could go to another place and get it for 4...and lastly...if i have a problem i say it to the persons face...i am not a coward that hides behind a computer...and no one will argue that hiding behind a computer isnt being a coward...so my point is...unless i see you at factory going to each huge guy/girl and saying "i hate you...you are a juicehead", then basically you are just a big pussy...

have a great day...:)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

well if your so 'educated' why are you making such ignorant staments like "meathead, musically uneducated SF crowd"? And I beg to differ with you, a LARGE number of the ppl that go to factory are involved with the industry somehow (hence why they go out for AFTERHOURS-- when they got done working earlier in the nite) and are possibly more up on the scene then you.

why is it that whenever the words 'sound factory' are mentioned on this board it automaticly means drama? :confused:

Originally posted by berniec

well if your so 'educated' why are you making such ignorant staments like "meathead, musically uneducated SF crowd"? And I beg to differ with you, a LARGE number of the ppl that go to factory are involved with the industry somehow (hence why they go out for AFTERHOURS-- when they got done working earlier in the nite) and are possibly more up on the scene then you.

why is it that whenever the words 'sound factory' are mentioned on this board it automaticly means drama? :confused:

exactly.........

its ok...let the kid stay out of factory...wouldnt want him to get stepped on by a juicehead and all...

see you for the halloween party...wont be there for the hop one...

Originally posted by deppnade

exactly.........

its ok...let the kid stay out of factory...wouldnt want him to get stepped on by a juicehead and all...

see you for the halloween party...wont be there for the hop one...

i'll be there halloween and next week (week after the hop party)-- what a STUPID theme btw!!!

can be found either on the main floor under the current JP booth, or other spot used to be rite upstairs outside the door to teh lite booth but with JPs booth movin i think that spots gonna be lost....bastards...now i gotta claim a new spot to just sit and chill