Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ON WHAT DATE SHOULD WE HAVE THE MEETUP???

weyes

on what date should we have the meetup?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. on what date should we have the meetup?

• sunday, the 19th
    • sunday, the 26th

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who called you a dumb ass but I called you a "genius." I also called you a "drunk" but in my world that's the ultimate term of endearment.

I'm always down for cheap drinks and open bars and hanging out with interesting drunks. It's sad but I've noticed that there aren't nearly as many drunks in LA as there are in NYC. Must be the drinking and driving thing. F-ing blows. :)

Back in school they used to dream about it everyday.

I plan on already being halfway in the bag by the time 6:30 rolls along so $4 marg's sound perfect. I'm going to bring some dice so we can play Dungeons and Dragon. j/k

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

***** it's hammer time****** (doing the mchammer)

watch me dance now! ... woo hoo.. this is fun.. you should try... ..

**motown philly's back again... **

:D

i wanna see you do the running man :aright: .

i like to do the running man.... i'll do it for you weyes .. after my first margarita i'll do a little a dance... make a little love.. i'll get down tonight.. let's get down tonight..

I'll jump on my chair.. shake my ghetto "white" ass and boogie to the beat! :)

I love the running man and a few 80's dance moves..

So it's Alex, Os9 and I drinking and hour ahead of time.. us three will be doing the running man.. .:) ... how about I create a dance routine, (since I am a choreographer) and we'll present ;)... after our burritos...

oh oh.. i just remembered.. the last time I ate a burrito.. the toilet decided to enjoy it too... ewww.... :( ... so I have to watch myself... no baja fresh :)/....

okay i'm going to bed now... :) buenos noches ;)

Yuppers I sure am.. That's what I'm going to school for .. I just have to get back into it... that's why I moved out here too.. :) better opportunities for my style of dance :)

I was in a dance company in wisconsin. It was a small / rebellion type of company but I enjoyed the shows that we put on.. I should have not moved out here though because I was just starting to open my ideas to the city.. oh well... :)

I'll be producing something sometime.. some where .. and when I do .. I"ll let you know :)!

because I'm 2 legit to quit!