Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ON WHAT DATE SHOULD WE HAVE THE MEETUP???

weyes

on what date should we have the meetup?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. on what date should we have the meetup?

• sunday, the 19th
    • sunday, the 26th

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join the Kid N' Play kick step. There's nothing more breathtaking than a well executed three way kid N play kick step. Me and some friends started doing it one a trip through Europe once and all these people started watching us, they started crying then holding hands, and the next thing we knew everybody was tearing down the Berlin Wall.

I'm not kidding. Our Kid N' Play kick step ended the cold war. No applause. I'm human just like you. I put on my pants one leg at a time. Except once my pants is on, I do the kid n play kick step and change the world.

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

weyes.. we're gonna practice tonight at red

crap, blue, i wish i had known you would've really done it with me (i didn't see this before last night); i would've practiced with ya. it would've been a little hard with the pants i was wearing, though...

os9: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Originally posted by os9

I'll join the Kid N' Play kick step. There's nothing more breathtaking than a well executed three way kid N play kick step. Me and some friends started doing it one a trip through Europe once and all these people started watching us, they started crying then holding hands, and the next thing we knew everybody was tearing down the Berlin Wall.

I'm not kidding. Our Kid N' Play kick step ended the cold war. No applause. I'm human just like you. I put on my pants one leg at a time. Except once my pants is on, I do the kid n play kick step and change the world.

Ah yea! I like this person already! :D

i may be a wee bit late on sunday; i'm scheduled to work till 6:30, but we usually are out the door by 6:10. i work in santa monica and will be there soon after.

try not to be entirely smashed by the time i get there, guys, 'k :worry: ? i really wanna meet you guys, not just peeps who will have left their real selves at the place next door, in the bottoms of beer bottles :hey::) ! save some drinky room for the cheap margaritas alex got us :aright: !

Originally posted by anotherway83

uhm...how do we plan on identifying each other? :confused:

well, i don't know what i'll be wearing, but blue knows me. i'll post what i'll be wearing as soon as i figure it out :) .

ok i've figured it out :D

i'll be wearing a grey hat that has the Nike check mark on the front....so when u see a short guy that looks abt 18 or so with a grey hat with the nike check mark in front, dont be shy, ladies are welcome to come grab me by the crotch and lead me to the table :D :D

ok, so u dont have to grab me, but just say...uhm..."hey!" and i'll know

You should have not said that anotherway because I am not shy I will grab your crotch or atleast slap it nice and hard :)!

Okay what will I be wearing.. I'll probably be wearing a pair of green pants that show off my booty :D they'll be rolled up because I'm so short and I'll have a tank top and a vest on!!

So drinks start at 5:00 I'll see Os9 and Alex there...

are any of us heading to nacional afterward??

I'll be wearing pants made of pink and green feathers, a pair of scuba flippers for shoes, a garbage bag for a shirt, and a gorilla mask. I'll probably have a yellow electric guitar strapped on. If that's not enough just look for the Movado timepiece.

Okay, 5 or 5:30, whatever. At the bar named earlier in this thread. Sweet.

Originally posted by weyes

i may be a wee bit late on sunday; i'm scheduled to work till 6:30, but we usually are out the door by 6:10. i work in santa monica and will be there soon after.

try not to be entirely smashed by the time i get there, guys, 'k :worry: ? i really wanna meet you guys, not just peeps who will have left their real selves at the place next door, in the bottoms of beer bottles :hey::) ! save some drinky room for the cheap margaritas alex got us :aright: !

well, i don't know what i'll be wearing, but blue knows me. i'll post what i'll be wearing as soon as i figure it out :) .

I too will be running very late, as I have a wedding reception to attend. Hope you all will still be there, and sober enough to understand the words that are coming outa mah mouth :cuss:

I'll probably be the most formally dressed, for the reason mentioned above. If it were up to me, I dawn on the leather chaps, wife beaters, and feather boas :D:

Ok that just sounds tacky...

:D :D

watch out for blue; she will hump your leg :shake: .

tequiza: don't worry - i don't drink, so i should be lucid all night :aright: (or at least as lucid as i usually am :shaky: ).

what's up with nacional? what's the vibe like over there? is it more of a club or a lounge? can people carry on conversations there? do people dance? is the music something to which people pay attention or is it just background? how much is the cover? info, please 14.gif:) !!!