Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ON WHAT DATE SHOULD WE HAVE THE MEETUP???

weyes

on what date should we have the meetup?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. on what date should we have the meetup?

• sunday, the 19th
    • sunday, the 26th

all right, kids, alex90028 found us the location - a place to catch a drink or a bite that has no age restrictions:

kachina grill

8948 santa monica blvd (corner of santa monica & robertson)

west hollywood, CA 90069-4902

we just need to decide on the date. we've got 2 choices:

* sunday, the 19th

* sunday, the 26th

i'm gonna take a poll that'll end on october 9th, and that'll decide the date. all are invited!!!

write in what you think is a good time to meet, people.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alex said in the other meetup thread that he got the owners to offer us drink specials :beer: ; very cool!

i'm gonna pm a few people i think may be missing this thread. the 19th seems to be winning in this poll :D !!!

all right, peeps - what time is y'all thinkin'?

Hey all,

Is this an anybody that knows of this can show up?

I just moved to LA a week ago and don't know many people.

I just found this website also.

I am planning on going to Club Sugar tonight to check out that scene.

Talk with you all later

Originally posted by sentax

Hey all,

Is this an anybody that knows of this can show up?...

i'm sorry, sentax; i must've said in another thread that anyone can come. i meant to write that all are invited in this thread, too :) .

The more the merrier ;)..

Hey amanda.. i did another funny! I was calling you last night and I have two amanda's on my phone and I guess I had the wrong amanda.. because I'm like.. " Hi Amanda.. it's bluecenterstar.." she's like.. "who?? " I"m like it's Kimmy bluecenterstar from clubplanet.." she's like.. "I don't know anybody from clubplanet... " and I got angry.. then she's like.. I know shortystar... hmm... then I realized that I had the wrong amanda and hung up :).. hehehe.. I'm such a dork..

Originally posted by sentax

Hey all,

Is this an anybody that knows of this can show up?

I just moved to LA a week ago and don't know many people.

I just found this website also.

I am planning on going to Club Sugar tonight to check out that scene.

Talk with you all later

Welcome!

I just went to Sugar last weekend. Its a nice cozy place to hang out. The kind of place where the music isn't blaring loud to the point where you can't hear yourself think. Should be a nice starter spot for a newbie to meet people. Just don't know what goes on on Fri nights...:rolleyes:

hi all,

I just moved 2 LA from Minnesota. I grew up there and needed a change so I moved.

Well I was all excited to go to Sugar but when I got there I couldn't find it for the life of me. So I parked and went to the Swingers restaurant and asked where it was and they told me that they were closed until the end of october for remodeling.!!

Did anybody else experience this? I wish they could of left some sort of message on there phone number.

Good Ol Midwest is right!

I lived in central minnesota!! what a bore in the winter :blown:

Oh well does anybody know of a club that is similar to Sugar? I am looking to find a very nice/cheap cover/cheap drink/house/trance club that mixes up with hip-hop.

I dj'd back in MN for a strictly hip-hop club and whenever I would play a techno song or two I would have everybody pissed off.. :confused: :confused: so I don't get it.

Thanks everybody for the welcome to the site. I hope I meet some great people in LA that love music and DJing. I am not in the league of all these djs out here so I will have to make a friend and learn some new things.

Talk with you later.. I continue on my quest to find a club that doesn't have something weird happening. (I went to The Boogie on wed to find out it was country night and there was about 20 people there so that was a bust and then I go to see Sugar lastnight and they are remodeling. I will have to try another one tonight!)

THanks

Hey Alex .. keep me informed because I might just meet ya at motherlode too for some Pre-Party :).. hehe... I luv beer...

but 6:30 is awesome too !!! Perfect timing.. oh this is going to be fun...!!!

Hey Sentax.. you're coming out with me on Friday night :) fyi I'm going to take you to the club where I go usually.. it's not cheap but I'll get your cover and 2 drinks.. .:)... let me know if you're interested!

Hey Weyes... is it this week that you're going to Red??? if so, I'll be there too .. in the breaks .. oh and if you're not busy tomorrow night.. (monday) I'll be checking out another place with breaks with my friend Ira.. so if you're bored let me know!

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Hey Weyes... is it this week that you're going to Red??? if so, I'll be there too .. in the breaks .. oh and if you're not busy tomorrow night.. (monday) I'll be checking out another place with breaks with my friend Ira.. so if you're bored let me know!

i'll be at red on friday :spin2: !!! i'll look forward to seeing you again! i'll take a li'l' mosey on up to the breaks room, and you'll probably be able to find me in the main room, too, if you look over the balcony - if i haven't found you.

yep, it's my omniscient friend's birthday (i keep saying that), so it's party time :D !!!

i won't be going out before then, though :( .