kken

What day works best for you?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What day works best for you?

• Thursday, October 2
    • Tuesday, October 7
    • Wednesday, October 8
    • Thursday, October 9

Vote here what day works best for you to get some korean mofo'ing food. Also use this thread to discuss which restaurant you'd like to hit. My suggestions:

Yee Hwa - It's new, in DC so convenient for us DC peeps.

Yeochun - In Annandale and it's 24/7.

Annangol - In Annandale, best seafood bibimbap... but place is tiny.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I forget the name of the place, but my favorite Korean place is in Annadale next to the Dunkin Donuts. $20 all you can eat Korean BBQ. Everything imagineable cooked at your table.

think that is il mee buffet.

I forget the name of the place, but my favorite Korean place is in Annadale next to the Dunkin Donuts. $20 all you can eat Korean BBQ. Everything imagineable cooked at your table.

All you can eat BBQ? Mmmhhhh :drool:

It sounds a bit like this Brazilian place (Brazilians call them Rodizios)right off Columbia pike & RT7 in Falls Church. I'm definitely going to have to try this Korena place now... :D

Originally posted by moto

All you can eat BBQ? Mmmhhhh :drool:

It sounds a bit like this Brazilian place (Brazilians call them Rodizios)right off Columbia pike & RT7 in Falls Church. I'm definitely going to have to try this Korena place now... :D

It's basically a buffet bar with every sort of Korean BBQ uncooked. You take whatever you want back to the table, fire up the grill, and cook it all up. Total sensory overload because you smell the spices while it's cooking right in front of you and then you get to eat it. What's great too is you get to try a little bit of everything if you don't know what you want to eat.

It's basically a buffet bar with every sort of Korean BBQ uncooked. You take whatever you want back to the table, fire up the grill, and cook it all up. Total sensory overload because you smell the spices while it's cooking right in front of you and then you get to eat it. What's great too is you get to try a little bit of everything if you don't know what you want to eat.

I'm soo there! Plus is not that far from my house, hehe... :D

Would anybody else be up for this?... :confused:

Originally posted by moto

I'm soo there! Plus is not that far from my house, hehe... :D

Would anybody else be up for this?... :confused:

should make this a separate outing because if you don't eat meat, you are paying $15 to eat... nothing really. their banchan sucks major ass but if all you want is meat, il mee is ok.

Originally posted by kken

should make this a separate outing because if you don't eat meat, you are paying $15 to eat... nothing really. their banchan sucks major ass but if all you want is meat, il mee is ok.

You Koreans can't decide what's good or not... :rolleyes:

ok you cracker ass crackers... wednesday it is. and since most people work in dc, let's make it yee hwa at 6:30-7:00pm. i'm sure we can always hit yeochun out in annandale sometime after some big club night.... omg i don't think i'd wanna see that happen actually lol.