Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Sox, takin it all..

xlr8ted

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I was listening to a radio station on the way to work this morning, and they were saying that Hudson and Zito got into a pretty good size fight w/ some Boston Fans Friday night @ a Downtown club called Q....And thats where the hip/ oblique strain came from... Not sure how true this is, but i'm sure Linden Byers wouldn't lie like that over the radio...

It wouldn't surprise me..

I'd like to jump Zito myself.. ;)

I was listening to a radio station on the way to work this morning, and they were saying that Hudson and Zito got into a pretty good size fight w/ some Boston Fans Friday night @ a Downtown club called Q....And thats where the hip/ oblique strain came from... Not sure how true this is, but i'm sure Linden Byers wouldn't lie like that over the radio...

thats what they get for hanging out in a club during the playoffs

thats awesome that Boston fans whopped up on them:)

Before all the Boston fans jump all over the yanks...

Let me be the first to say that Bostons Off. looked great tonight...

Yanks Off. Was a horrored...

And SORRY Cody... MOOOOOSE Looked like shit... He was behind in the count way too often and it caught up to him really fast... He was not pitching to his ablitity... And we cannot afford that damn it...

Hopefully Pettitte will go and throw his heart out tomorrow night...

Originally posted by elementx

MOOOOOSE Looked like shit... He was behind in the count way too often and it caught up to him really fast... He was not pitching to his ablitity...

Ya he def didn't look like his old self... He's always right around the strike zone... What did he throw 9 straight balls in the 3rd, thats def not Moose.. The Sox did a great job taking adavantage of that tho, but moose def didn't look up to par... Still a good game from the sox side, but you know the Yanks are all fired up for tonight, so the Sox def can't make any mistakes this evening...

And SORRY Cody... MOOOOOSE Looked like shit... He was behind in the count way too often and it caught up to him really fast... He was not pitching to his ablitity... And we cannot afford that damn it...

Maybe you couldn't see it from where you were but Moose's strike zone was confined ridiculously.. you know he's a finesse pitcher and relies on those corner strikes to get his batters out.. he wasn't getting the calls last nite so he was forced to bring the ball in to avoid balls and BAM! the Bosox took advantage of that. He made some mistakes and he paid for it.

It would help if the damn Yankee offense would score the poor guy some damn runs..

All year, it's been the same story.. Mussina gets the lowest run support, and he's usually hanging in on games with a 1-2 run lead.. :blank:

Originally posted by Codica3

Maybe you couldn't see it from where you were but Moose's strike zone was confined ridiculously.. you know he's a finesse pitcher and relies on those corner strikes to get his batters out.. he wasn't getting the calls last nite so he was forced to bring the ball in to avoid balls and BAM! the Bosox took advantage of that. He made some mistakes and he paid for it.

It would help if the damn Yankee offense would score the poor guy some damn runs..

All year, it's been the same story.. Mussina gets the lowest run support, and he's usually hanging in on games with a 1-2 run lead.. :blank:

I hear where you are coming from... And yes would have been nice to get some run support...

Even from where I was way up in the boonies in the left field clouds... And you can see that he was not getting the close calls...

We'll get one back tonight... :D

I hear where you are coming from... And yes would have been nice to get some run support...

Even from where I was way up in the boonies in the left field clouds... And you can see that he was not getting the close calls...

We'll get one back tonight... :D

Of course we will.. Andy's on the mound.. Mr. Post Season pitcher himself.. :D

No matter what though.. I love my Moose. :love:

Originally posted by lolahotass

I don't think the Sox will beat the Yanks......

Andy Pettitte threw a great game...... on a side note, he is sooooo cute;)

Series is tied 1-1:cool:

oh yeah, GO MARLINS:eek:

Pettitte had me scared the 1st 2 innings... But he settled in right after Johnsons Homer... Way to go Yanks!!!

Completely different game last night, Yanks looked like the old yanks.. good job.

:aright: Now we just have to take that attitude to Fenway... I hope Roger is Roger when he gets better and better and throws harder and harder with each inning ending for Saturdays game... If so it should be a great game... :D

:aright: Now we just have to take that attitude to Fenway... I hope Roger is Roger when he gets better and better and throws harder and harder with each inning ending for Saturdays game... If so it should be a great game... :D

seriously, if you were a betting man......would you bet on Roger beating Pedro in his own park?

all rooting for your team aside.......its an honest question, an honest answer would be nice

Originally posted by djjonstephen

seriously, if you were a betting man......would you bet on Roger beating Pedro in his own park?

all rooting for your team aside.......its an honest question, an honest answer would be nice

The only honest answer I can give is that Roger will have all kinds of ardenalin running trough his system... If he can control the adrenalin and use it to his advantage he will be untouchable. If he lets the adrenalin overcome him. He will not throw a good game... Just remember something Yankees have alot better record away than they do at home. And Roger likes high pressure games. I think he throws better when he directs his emotion the right direction... Again if he can control this adrenalin in the beginning of the game he will only throw harder and better in the middle and end of the game...

All in all. Honestly... It will be a good game and who knows the outcome. Who ever takes the field and throws a better game will win... Which is the obvious...

If you want to talk stats... Pedro is 1-3 against the Yankees... So we shall see...

Originally posted by lolahotass

Andy Pettitte threw a great game...... on a side note, he is sooooo cute;)

Hell yeah...too bad he's married :(;):laugh: drats

yYKZRXGK.jpg

He is tied for second with top post season career wins for pitching with John Smoltz having the lead with 13

Tom Glavine tied with Pettitte for 12....surprise all got their wins with the NYY :)