Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My question:

Evan

I have been on this board for years. Suddenly, this year I have been maliciously attacked by such losers as 555-1212. I have done nothing to bring on this attack, but am being accused of spam (which is ridiculous) as well as him bringing up old posts from the past which is just plain annoying.

I had to deal with losers attacking me for no reason when i was in high school. These people (bullies) became the janitor or just lived in their paren't basement when they grew up. I don't understand the principal of bringing others down or making up shit or just being an annoying little fuck nut. What is the point of causing useless drama?

Am I wrong?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Evan

I have been on this board for years. Suddenly, this year I have been maliciously attacked by such losers as 555-1212. I have done nothing to bring on this attack, but am being accused of spam (which is ridiculous) as well as him bringing up old posts from the past which is just plain annoying.

I had to deal with losers attacking me for no reason when i was in high school. These people (bullies) became the janitor or just lived in their paren't basement when they grew up. I don't understand the principal of bringing others down or making up shit or just being an annoying little fuck nut. What is the point of causing useless drama?

Am I wrong?

the answer (in Evan's own words)........

As for me posting that pic of the girl..yeah..it's kinda harsh. But I wanted to share it with you guys. Hell, I sent it to almost everyone on my AIM buddy list too. So I'm an asshole. Never said I wasn't. But at least i ain't hiding like some other motherfuckers on here.

and

If you can't laugh at others, than who can u laugh at? Does that mean i can't tell any more Polish jokes cause I might offend the Polish? No more Mexican jokes cause I might offend the workers at Taco Bell?

You can't sweat small stuff like this. Of course we wish certain CP fucktards would go away, but its just not gonna happen. Don't make a big deal out of it, or they'll never leave you alone. Once they snare a victim who is obviously annoyed by their antics, they will keep preying on you. Just let these morons be, and sooner or later they will tire themselves out. In the meantime, lets just keep our fingers crossed that their mommies take away their computer priviledges.

Originally posted by mala

You can't sweat small stuff like this. Of course we wish certain CP fucktards would go away, but its just not gonna happen. Don't make a big deal out of it, or they'll never leave you alone. Once they snare a victim who is obviously annoyed by their antics, they will keep preying on you. Just let these morons be, and sooner or later they will tire themselves out. In the meantime, lets just keep our fingers crossed that their mommies take away their computer priviledges.

im not a moron :)

Originally posted by smokesum

the answer........

and

The difference between all that is that I am not doing that to any of you guys. And when i say something funny about someone, aI don't keep doing it over and pover and over and over. On top of that, u have all seen my face. You know my whole freakin sotry. He's like this little boy hiding himself behind some rocks while jerking off to some girls swimming in a pool. In otherwords..he is a fucken loser.

I know you are right, but I don't back down from a fight. That's the way I am. When someone says something to me, they better be: 1) True and 2.) To my face. These motherfuckers are making up shit as they go along thinking that it would make up for their tiny penises. It shows how little homeschooling their mommies really provided them.

Originally posted by somebitch

LOL smokesum that is funny shit.

evan ignore 555 and ignore the idiots who respond to him. i completely pass by his posts without even looking because they are stupid. you wont me missing out on much.

i hope you dont pass my posts.....even though you pass lunch :laugh:

Dude, grow a thicker skin and get over it. It's a fucking MB, and every MB has its trolls. A thread like this is only going to add fuel to the fire.

Originally posted by Evan

I can't even complain. That shit is funny. See..shit like that is ok.. I can take jokes. But to make up shit.. Call me a spammer, a liar, etc...That ain't.

..I stopped dishing drama (with the occasional joke throw by hate) because I realized that I didn't like it either..I'd much rather be straightforward with my own name..Plus, its so tiring hating on everything and anything with no point...

... Smokesum summed it perfectly with his first response to your rant... You're willing to put a pic of a girl that sent her picture to you up on the board inviting the population to come out and bash her left and right, but you can't take the heat when the frying pan really gets hot..You are the one that needs to learn how to laugh at yourself...

..I took it when I got out of hand with Embodiedhate and stopped accordingly (Unless, as stated above, its a one shot, for good times sake)..Now you need to sit here and take it accordingly too, because deep down inside I know you enjoy it...