Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Common Courtesy

fierydesire

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fkornre

get over it...some guys are hairy...i think its stupid u girls think we need to shave it off...being hairy is manly...without hair u look like a pre-pubescent boy (unless that is what u like)

I was merely using a variation on the terms. I prefer trimmed. Yea I know guys are hairy but so what if I trim or shave why shouldn't you at least do that in return. I'm sure you don't like chicks with hairy monstrosities :rolleyes: or maybe you do :idea:

I guess it is a matter of personal opinion, I would much rather have something nice and proper than having this bush I gotta push down, to get to the goods :devil:

Thanx for explainin tasty, thats my girlie . . .

FlipsHairyWonderSOE :laugh: but you trim so why stress ;) I think & hope so :tongue:

Originally posted by fkornre

i know it takes work for women to do that...but speaking for a guy who is really hairy...that shit hurts to shave, not to mention how nasty it feels...my bod is used to hair...when i tried to shave it was so scratchy and icky feeling...then the next day as the hair tries to break through the skin again...ouch that shit hurt...i am sorry but that is not something i want to do each day...

..I gotta do it once a week at most, and I'm a pretty hairy guy..The key is to trim the whole jungle and shave the actual unit..After a couple of times you really get used to it unless you have some majorly sensitive skin. The first time I shaved the shaft and my sack clean it was agony..the second time, mildly discomforting...then on out, no problemo.. The key is to get some aloe Lotion (I suggest Vaseline intensive care for Dry skin, you want something that will moisturize as much as humanly possible) and then completely just lather that shit into the whole area. It softens the skin and hair perfectly.. Do that a couple of times the day you shave, then apply it every time you spank it.. You shouldn't have a problem...Simple..:aright:..

..I dunno, I just love shaving and clipping my bits...I'm insane..:laugh:...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

good to see that other men go to so much trouble & detail over products used, i think most of us wouldn't admit to this for fear of being received as unmanly.

or maybe im insane too :D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..I gotta do it once a week at most, and I'm a pretty hairy guy..The key is to trim the whole jungle and shave the actual unit..After a couple of times you really get used to it unless you have some majorly sensitive skin. The first time I shaved the shaft and my sack clean it was agony..the second time, mildly discomforting...then on out, no problemo.. The key is to get some aloe Lotion (I suggest Vaseline intensive care for Dry skin, you want something that will moisturize as much as humanly possible) and then completely just lather that shit into the whole area. It softens the skin and hair perfectly.. Do that a couple of times the day you shave, then apply it every time you spank it.. You shouldn't have a problem...Simple..:aright:..

:clap::laugh: So when are you giving some lessons to all those men who don't know better . . . better yet are u free anytime soon? ;):tongue:

though i would like to add to your grooming tips & suggest that hair removal cream is the way forward. no itch on growback as you're not chopping off the end of a sharp hair thats gonna make you look like you have dose when you constantly scratch yer nuts. :shake:

Originally posted by djreiss

though i would like to add to your grooming tips & suggest that hair removal cream is the way forward. no itch on growback as you're not chopping off the end of a sharp hair thats gonna make you look like you have dose when you constantly scratch yer nuts. :shake:

funkyfreshdc is right - one is not supposed to use depilatory creams in the *ahem* genital region :nono: . that's serious stuff.

Originally posted by fierydesire

I was merely using a variation on the terms. I prefer trimmed. Yea I know guys are hairy but so what if I trim or shave why shouldn't you at least do that in return. I'm sure you don't like chicks with hairy monstrosities :rolleyes: or maybe you do :idea:

I guess it is a matter of personal opinion, I would much rather have something nice and proper than having this bush I gotta push down, to get to the goods :devil:

FlipsHairyWonderSOE :laugh: but you trim so why stress ;) I think & hope so :tongue:

i like whatever...i am into all...i dont discriminate...u should shave if u want, trim if u want, or leave it alone...if u want...i usually do a very lite "trim off the top"....that is all i will do...

Your not crazy, i enjoy it as well. there is nothing like that oh so smooth feeling.

Originally posted by phatman

...that would make too much sense...and more than likely once i had it saved, i prob wouldnt look at it...lol..

Hi!

LIAR!!! . . . :tongue:

Hey babes long time no see . . .

Back to the topic at hand jimk and Phunk . . . need more so fresh and so clean men like you . . . ooooOOOOooooOOoo so soft and that much more tasty ;)

Fkorne: you can honestly tell me you would still be willing to go down on someone with a beyond hairy bush. You see you trim a little wouldn't you expect the same??? IDK but I don't see how a hairy twat looks appetizing . . . do you say to yourself . . . YUM ciao time . . . hair and lips please . . . :laugh: ooooOOOoo so delectable . . .

Guest gabo

I have been with a girl that looked like she never ever had a razor down there.... not only was her bikini line flowing with hair but the hair was like 3 inches long!

Originally posted by gabo

I have been with a girl that looked like she never ever had a razor down there.... not only was her bikini line flowing with hair but the hair was like 3 inches long!

:laugh: I'm sure you loved every minute of it . . . :tongue:

Did you say anything to her? B/c I know you are huge pun eater errr well in this case a carpet muncher ;):laugh:

So I guess the term carpet muncher is no longer valid what can you say in replace . . . bare-flesh muncher?:idea:

Originally posted by fierydesire

FlipsHairyWonderSOE :laugh: but you trim so why stress ;) I think & hope so :tongue: [/quote

that would be SHAVE to you. and hope is for religious folks, and your quiet devilish, so don't despair just yet. you shall soon see for urself.

oh yea, tonight is shave chest, stomach and arms night. lol.