Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know it's a lil' early to say goodbye but...

biznation00

In the words of Louis Puig...

"It is what it is"...

Space has changed my life over the past 4 years. I've shared some good times, both while employed & while being a common patron. I've grown to accept & welcome most of the staff as my family & dear friends. I've given my heart & my all to Space & it has given me just the same in return if not more. Both the new & old building will hold eternal memories of good times as I'm sure many of you feel the same.

I'll never forget the many times I would pace thru the empty halls on a tuesday afternoon & stand alone there speachless, just taking in the peaceful atmosphere after experiencing the weekend joy & madness. The empty palace-like building always humbled me & brought a sense of peace to me. At the old building on the Terrace, I would sit & pause the world for the time. I'll always remember the joy of the Terrace & the intensity & energy of the Mainroom. I'll miss guiding my friends thru the traffic flow of the dancefloor every saturday night on our way to our destination spot. I'll miss the same bar spot & bartender, fixin' me the same drink week in & week out. I'll miss the way the music came off the Dancefloor, the way the lights bounced off the walls. The Dj booths, where I would spend most of my time makin' Roly's records skip. Not to mention Oscar's... I'll miss lookin' down to a packed house & watchin' them feed off of us as we fed off of them. I'm at a loss for words.

Space will be missed, but I guess everything must come to an end. Thanks to the Space family for 2 wonderful years & then some...

Roly

Oscar

Louis

Jorge

Markus W.

Marbelly

Smiley

Markus Schultz

Karin

Robert

Ozzie

Eddie

Radamas

Tony

Gil & Bug

Flor

Stephan

Kurt

& the rest of the crew as well as the many who've been a part of the Space family throughout the years...

Big thanks to the many of you who've been a part of making Space soo memorable. Thanks to you guys, our supporters!!

Goodbye Space...

ditto, you know i also remember some very passionate folks like

ivano bellini

nelson diaz

krista miller

diego

tom

orlando

tina

robert

manny

and of course you biz, roly, and oscar...

and any others i may have missed

who came in week after week and gave their all to place decorating creating a vibe that thousands could share a unique bond week after week. it was a feeling you could only experience not describe...

I guess i want to say thanks Luis for creating a one place that gave me the oppurtunity to meet so many great people!

-Matt Spector-

Originally posted by biznation00

In the words of Louis Puig...

"It is what it is"...

Space has changed my life over the past 4 years. I've shared some good times, both while employed & while being a common patron. I've grown to accept & welcome most of the staff as my family & dear friends. I've given my heart & my all to Space & it has given me just the same in return if not more. Both the new & old building will hold eternal memories of good times as I'm sure many of you feel the same.

I'll never forget the many times I would pace thru the empty halls on a tuesday afternoon & stand alone there speachless, just taking in the peaceful atmosphere after experiencing the weekend joy & madness. The empty palace-like building always humbled me & brought a sense of peace to me. At the old building on the Terrace, I would sit & pause the world for the time. I'll always remember the joy of the Terrace & the intensity & energy of the Mainroom. I'll miss guiding my friends thru the traffic flow of the dancefloor every saturday night on our way to our destination spot. I'll miss the same bar spot & bartender, fixin' me the same drink week in & week out. I'll miss the way the music came off the Dancefloor, the way the lights bounced off the walls. The Dj booths, where I would spend most of my time makin' Roly's records skip. Not to mention Oscar's... I'll miss lookin' down to a packed house & watchin' them feed off of us as we fed off of them. I'm at a loss for words.

Space will be missed, but I guess everything must come to an end. Thanks to the Space family for 2 wonderful years & then some...

Roly

Oscar

Louis

Jorge

Markus W.

Marbelly

Smiley

Markus Schultz

Karin

Robert

Ozzie

Eddie

Radamas

Tony

Gil & Bug

Flor

Stephan

Kurt

& the rest of the crew as well as the many who've been a part of the Space family throughout the years...

Big thanks to the many of you who've been a part of making Space soo memorable. Thanks to you guys, our supporters!!

Goodbye Space...

Damn...where's my Kleenex? You're gonna make a grown man cry for real.

i will miss space dearly. i made the four hour journey MANY times just to have my moments in space. i'm sure everyone has their favorite memory or room they enjoyed. for me, nothing will ever beat the great times i enjoyed on the old patio. i will never forget the time my friend first mentioned that a new night club was opening in downtown and sasha would be spinning there for wmc instead of a club on the beach. i know it's a sad time for many of you (myself included) but unfortunately the only thing guaranteed in life is change and in the end the only thing you can hold onto is memories. i will find a way to get out of work somehow so i can come down there one last time and enjoy my last few moments in space.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

If we knew how to calm the fuck down, you would be calm, you fuck.

Shut the fuck up you fat fuck.

Fucketeer

lookly here, it's the spic that is gay and a drug addict... don't hate the guido, hate your sister for fucking us.........

Originally posted by saleen351

space reopens oct 24, so calm the fuck down...

for some strange reason, i doubt this is the last word from space!!!

it certainly doesnt feel as if it died out!!!!

when shadow died, it was dying

same for liquid...

space cant be more alive in my eyes!!!!;)