Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls wont blow when its been in them?

tommyarmani

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

will u kiss a man after he has tossed your salad (again, i reiterate w/ no dressing) :eek: :eek:

If it was ok for your partner to stick his or her tongue there... then it should be ok for you to kiss them afterwards. Regardless of the orifice in question.

Originally posted by tastyt

If it was ok for your partner to stick his or her tongue there... then it should be ok for you to kiss them afterwards. Regardless of the orifice in question.

Even after a late night stop at the drive-through window at Taco Bell???

Come on...you mean to tell me you people actually think about this shit while having sex. Go with it...wtf is the diff. Its not gonna kill you.

Whatever it is your doing might not taste too great...oh no...big freakin deal.

Just do it...if you die ill buy you a casket. lol

Tek

Originally posted by tommyarmani

will u kiss a man after he has tossed your salad (again, i reiterate w/ no dressing) :eek: :eek:

Ofcourse why wouldn't I...I mean, honestly...when I get all into it and I'm as wet as I could be and he's as hard as he can be..I think I'd do almost anything and I think the same goes for him!!!

I think it's a big turn on to go down on a guy after he was just inside me..not only are my juices still on him...but it makes him feel good...and what can possibly be wrong with that? ;)

Originally posted by sexxyme

Ofcourse why wouldn't I...I mean, honestly...when I get all into it and I'm as wet as I could be and he's as hard as he can be..I think I'd do almost anything and I think the same goes for him!!!

I think it's a big turn on to go down on a guy after he was just inside me..not only are my juices still on him...but it makes him feel good...and what can possibly be wrong with that? ;)

OK...Thanks for letting me know what you liek ahead of time:D

Ill be sure to do all these very NASTY things!:laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyme

Oh my...

Nothing is wrong with that honey... nothing at all.