Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dc!!!!

whadupg

Thank you thank you THANK YOU so much for showing me such an incredible time this past weekend. Can't say enough good things about everyone I met down there. I wish you guys were a little bit closer because I'd be back and forth all the time. I loved the Buzz vibe- nothing like that in Boston and I will definetly be back for it again :D

Vic - 4 words....Long distance love affair. It's your turn to visit Boston!!! :D

Tinyb :love2: nothing but love for you chica. Thank you so much for being such a great hostess to me - if you ever need anything at all - ANYTHING- please know that I've got your back! Long live Mozarella's Spinach con queso!!! (I've been clean for 48 hours now and the shakes have finally passed). My only regret is not tossing that girl down the steps so you could take a pic - next time ;)

Speaking of pics - anyone have any up from the weekend?? Post a link! :D

rockyblue - I've begun the slow integration process on the Boston board - it should be safe for you to post by Monday of next week ;)

Love you guys!!!! Mmmmwah!

Oh! and Buster HUGE PROPS! Hearing Acapulco 10 minutes after arriving at the Buzz tent completely made my night! :aright:

James Zabiela's spinning tonight in axis and I put in a request that he drops it - Tiny I'll give you a call when he does so you can be there with me and jess :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Thank you thank you THANK YOU so much for showing me such an incredible time this past weekend. Can't say enough good things about everyone I met down there. I wish you guys were a little bit closer because I'd be back and forth all the time. I loved the Buzz vibe- nothing like that in Boston and I will definetly be back for it again :D

Vic - 4 words....Long distance love affair. It's your turn to visit Boston!!! :D

Tinyb :love2: nothing but love for you chica. Thank you so much for being such a great hostess to me - if you ever need anything at all - ANYTHING- please know that I've got your back! Long live Mozarella's Spinach con queso!!! (I've been clean for 48 hours now and the shakes have finally passed). My only regret is not tossing that girl down the steps so you could take a pic - next time ;)

rockyblue - I've begun the slow integration process on the Boston board - it should be safe for you to post by Monday of next week ;)

Word! Nice meeting you too. Although you probably can't remember me. :tongue:

hey G!!!! i'm glad your trip to DC was fun. i had a blast hanging out with you last weekend!! :bounce: you'll definitely have to come down more often to party it up with the DCCP board. :aright:

here's places for pics from friday and saturday:

planetedm

pixorave

sideshow bob

thanks helping me out on the Boston board!

jenn

Oh! and Buster HUGE PROPS! Hearing Acapulco 10 minutes after arriving at the Buzz tent completely made my night! :aright:

James Zabiela's spinning tonight in axis and I put in a request that he drops it - Tiny I'll give you a call when he does so you can be there with me and jess :D

Aphasia - Acapulco? nice. I didn't know anybody else was playing that.

yay! can't wait :) man, i was a wee bit drunk when i called you last night... could you tell? :funny:

spinach con queso :drool:

Originally posted by revaluation

Aphasia - Acapulco? nice. I didn't know anybody else was playing that.

That's the one! My favorite track right now - 10 minutes into the buzz tent and buster drops it - couldn't believe it :D

Jenn - very cute pic- can't wait to see you again!

Tiny - talk to you in a wee bit my wee friend (yes I could tell you were a wee bit tipsy last night, but I'll be sure to make it up to you tonight)....

Vic - I'm going to hold you to that :kiss2: