Clubplanet Nightlife Community

end of an era

kken

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I love the Mini Cooper. Even though it's on the chicky side, if you get it with the supercharged engine it's tres sporty.

I like them too, I would never get one though, Perfect for chicks or guys who like to drop the soap. On one of my flights last week I saw the Italian job, they tricked a few of the mini's out in that movie, pretty cool

Originally posted by pgiddy

I like them too, I would never get one though, Perfect for chicks or guys who like to drop the soap. On one of my flights last week I saw the Italian job, they tricked a few of the mini's out in that movie, pretty cool

lol, I saw it on the plane too...

If I didn't already have my car, I would buy a Mini. But it would be pointless to do two small cars. Next car's gotta be an SUV.

Originally posted by funks0ul

lol, I saw it on the plane too...

United airlines, coming from the west.....

going west I think it was bringing down the house, that movie with Steve Martin, so stupid. Wonder what they're gonna have this month, oh and a new issue of Hemisphere, can't wait to fly home!

Originally posted by vicman

if only i could afford it. maybe the cheapest jaguar would be within my price range by next year. or maybe i should get a used one, like last year's model.

Never buy a new car!!!

I usually go to a dealers auction in Manheim, PA and get a car for what a deal would pay for it. Example: Lexus GS300' 01 with 36, 000 on it - 22,500. At a dealer this car would cost about $29, 000.

You do need a hook up to go there, though. If interested - let me know.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Never buy a new car!!!

I usually go to a dealers auction in Manheim, PA and get a car for what a deal would pay for it. Example: Lexus GS300' 01 with 36, 000 on it - 22,500. At a dealer this car would cost about $29, 000.

Every Russian kid I know always has hook ups for everything -- cars, stereo equip., tv's. What's up with that? :laugh:

If I didn't already have my car, I would buy a Mini. But it would be pointless to do two small cars. Next car's gotta be an SUV.

Infiniti(sp) has a cool new SUV, FX4 or the Prosche(sp again), but too expensive

United airlines, coming from the west.....

going west I think it was bringing down the house, that movie with Steve Martin, so stupid. Wonder what they're gonna have this month, oh and a new issue of Hemisphere, can't wait to fly home!

oh going to san fran, I saw bruce almighty (they cut out some good scenes though) and from san fran to hawaii - daddy day care (was funny)

then from hawaii to san fran - the in laws, and san fran to dc - saw the italian job...

Never buy a new car!!!

can get good deals, but need to check the car out, some of them are fucked

oh going to san fran, I saw bruce almighty (they cut out some good scenes though) and from san fran to hawaii - daddy day care (was funny)

then from hawaii to san fran - the in laws, and san fran to dc - saw the italian job...

channel 9 on the headset when taking off and landing, get to hear the pilot talking to control tower:love:

Infiniti(sp) has a cool new SUV, FX4 or the Prosche(sp again), but too expensive

X5 is my top choice. Although I do like the Infiniti and the Volvo surprisingly has been growing on me too. And more recently, the Hummer 2 is catching my eye in a I wannabe a pro athlete kinda way. But I'm not looking to get another car for another year or two so there'll probably be something else out by then.

channel 9 on the headset when taking off and landing, get to hear the pilot talking to control tower:love:

lol, I tried listening to that shit once, and didn't understand a damn thing...

but sometimes it's cool when you got the individual tvs, to watch the flight progress... :tongue:

Never buy a new car!!!

damn nice hook up shoulda told me 2 months ago

lol, I tried listening to that shit once, and didn't understand a damn thing...

but sometimes it's cool when you got the individual tvs, to watch the flight progress... :tongue:

When you listen to the pilots on the headset, you realize what a cushy job they have. They do nothing at all.

X5 is my top choice. Although I do like the Infiniti and the Volvo surprisingly has been growing on me too. And more recently, the Hummer 2 is catching my eye in a I wannabe a pro athlete kinda way. But I'm not looking to get another car for another year or two so there'll probably be something else out by then.

my cousin got the x5, and I didn't like it at first, cause he was deciding between the mdx and the x5, and I thought the mdx's looked nicer, but he got the x5, and I really like it now! :D

But I hate the hummer 2s, why would anyone want to try a boxed out looking military vehicle.

When you listen to the pilots on the headset, you realize what a cushy job they have. They do nothing at all.

when i was going from san fran to hawaii, the pilot was very entertaining, he kept coming on over the loud speaker, and just talking, and dude was funny though. Lots of jokes and one liners... but they played this game, halfway to hawaii, where you had to guess the exact time that you were hawaii to hawaii, down to seconds, I was like a minute off, won a bottle of wine. :D

Every Russian kid I know always has hook ups for everything -- cars, stereo equip., tv's. What's up with that? :laugh:

We know a lot of people in different places. :D

Nautilus is right, never buy a new car - it loses it's value right away. Every car my family has was bought at that auction.

when i was going from san fran to hawaii, the pilot was very entertaining, he kept coming on over the loud speaker, and just talking, and dude was funny though. Lots of jokes and one liners... but they played this game, halfway to hawaii, where you had to guess the exact time that you were hawaii to hawaii, down to seconds, I was like a minute off, won a bottle of wine. :D

I hate when pilots overdo the talking. One time I had a pilot try to be the tour guide. Except it was cloudy. And he'd say "Over the right wing, if it weren't so cloudy, you would be able to see the Grand Canyon". It's like, yeah, thanks.

Originally posted by lena1279

We know a lot of people in different places. :D

Nautilus is right, never buy a new car - it loses it's value right away. Every car my family has was bought at that auction.

I bought my car new... the problem with buying a used car is you end up owing more than what the car is worth then if you wreck it, your insurance company can only pay what the car is worth and not what you owe on it.