Clubplanet Nightlife Community

end of an era

kken

salvation army is coming by tomorrow morning to pick up my car for donation... bye bye piece of shit mazda!

how timely that i get rid of my car and jroo gets his license back. get ready to drive me to ikea punk! :mad:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kken

salvation army is coming by tomorrow morning to pick up my car for donation... bye bye piece of shit mazda!

how timely that i get rid of my car and jroo gets his license back. get ready to drive me to ikea punk! :mad:

he's selling his car.

Originally posted by eggmok

ha, i'm donating my 205k mile toyota next week . . .

i think i get to write off $2200 on my taxes . . .

that's what blue book value of my car is... which salvation army told me to write in as value hehehe.

that's what blue book value of my car is... which salvation army told me to write in as value hehehe.

not to mention you're doing a good deed . . .

:laugh: my car's a friggin death trap and they're taking it . . .

poor, underprivledged soul who inherits my ride . . .

what are u replacing it with ?

Guest jroo

hahahahahahaha:laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

so i like toyotas . . . whats with the hat towards the japanese? i've never had a problem with a japanese car.

It has nothing to do with Japanese cars. A chick car is a chick car no matter what country it was made it. There are plenty of non-chick Japanese cars. You just seem to choose the chicky ones.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It has nothing to do with Japanese cars. A chick car is a chick car no matter what country it was made it. There are plenty of non-chick Japanese cars. You just seem to choose the chicky ones.

ok, so please list the criteria for what is considered a "chick" car and what is not a "chick" car and provide a complete list of each category broken down by each manufacturer so i know from what i have to choose from. :rolleyes:

ok, so please list the criteria for what is considered a "chick" car and what is not a "chick" car and provide a complete list of each category broken down by each manufacturer so i know from what i have to choose from. :rolleyes:

Chick Cars:

Toyota - Rav4, Corolla

Volkswagon - New Beetle, Cabrio

Any Saab

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Well, obviously the first criteria is that the car has to be small, cause there isn't a single chick in the world that can parallel park. :D

which is why you've got that BMW of yours. that thing is smaller than mine. in that case i'd get an old folks car, like a cadillac.

which is why you've got that BMW of yours. that thing is smaller than mine. in that case i'd get an old folks car, like a cadillac.

You have completely faulty logic. If criteria A is a requirement for group X and item Q meets criteria A, that doesn't necessarily mean item Q is in group X.