Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you ask a girl politely to trim?/?

georgym

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

Just tell her straight up, her shit is nasty.

I fucking hate pubes :mad:

lol...

but she's all into the "au naturale" look

And i gotta admit, she's very cute, and has a very sexy body. Only thing is she doesn't want to shave.

Im trying to get her to trim, and i compared it to trimming bushes and trees. Both are natural, and both look nice and healthy with some shrub, but everyone trims bushes and trees in order for them not to get out of hand.

:what:

Originally posted by gmccookny

lol...

but she's all into the "au naturale" look

And i gotta admit, she's very cute, and has a very sexy body. Only thing is she doesn't want to shave.

Im trying to get her to trim, and i compared it to trimming bushes and trees. Both are natural, and both look nice and healthy with some shrub, but everyone trims bushes and trees in order for them not to get out of hand.

:what:

:laugh:

Just tell her YOU would appreciate if she cut the grass a lil bit.......If she knows it's going to make you happy she shouldn't have any objections doing it :)

i'd tell her that it would be easier to do fun things with her clitoris if there weren't hair tickling your nose.

but if she's really against altering her body in any way regardless of whether it decreases the likelihood you'll spend lotsa time downtown, then either you'll have to deal with the hair or spend less time down there... or find someone else to play with if it matters that much to ya. :|

Originally posted by wideskies

i'd tell her that it would be easier to do fun things with her clitoris if there weren't hair tickling your nose.

but if she's really against altering her body in any way regardless of whether it decreases the likelihood you'll spend lotsa time downtown, then either you'll have to deal with the hair or spend less time down there... or find someone else to play with if it matters that much to ya. :|

hey there :)

Well, i appreciate all of the answers here. They either made me laugh or made me cry :cry:

But the thing is, she seems pretty set on doing what she wants. She said "i like it like that, and if you don't, i'll find someone else who does" :eek:

She might have just been saying that, but she does seem to feel strongly about it.

It just sucks cuz when i went downtown, she was gettin REAL turned on, and at first i didn't mind, but i just could not stay down there too long :(

I guess all i can do is tell her that i wish she would consider trimming the pusswah. And if she cares (or wants any more :licker: .), she'll do this very insignificant yet gratious thing :)

Dude the best thing you can do is tell her you really like her and if you think you guys have a future you would really appreciate her doing this for you.

Start off slow & say how about a little trim, no shaveing just a little trim.

There is a good chance that when she see's how much you really like it and how much it turns you on it may get her hot too and then the next thing ya know she is trimming more & more and pretty soon you may have a clean shaven pus there my friend ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Damn

I just read fiery D's thread about a similar topic, and I am gonna stand up and say no to the punani. At least until she trims it

It's gonna be hard, but it is a turn off to be so hairy down there :(

I don't understand why your girl won't just fix it up so there doesn't have to be a pussy strike :confused:.......Anyway...a shaved or at least trimmed puss is essential she should get w/ it

Originally posted by cintron

because if girls can complain about a guy being hairy, then we are free to tell them to trim too.

Equal Opportunity's a real bitch

LOL, what is this, Jeapordy? It looks like you're answering a question here... but what question is that??? :confused::laugh::tongue: