Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures Of Nj Cp Members At Southpark U Sex Fags

notallthere666

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...:laugh:..I haven't been in that Joint in over a year...I should put on my adidas suit and my gold and go down...:laugh:...You're brave for admitting that one ;)...

im also the one who has the hot chicks # in my phone :D:tongue:

yes it was corny but my friends are corny & like that shit. all the guys were nasty, lots of cute chicks though. just a local dump. i spent nothing the whole night and drank grey goose cosmos to make it even better i didnt even have to drive.

Originally posted by somebitch

:eek: you're cheating on me!? lol j/k :tongue:

drank grey goose cosmos

Niiiiiice. We need to get together and have a night drinking those again!!! :beer::D

yes it was corny but my friends are corny & like that shit. all the guys were nasty, lots of cute chicks though. just a local dump. i spent nothing the whole night and drank grey goose cosmos to make it even better i didnt even have to drive.

..Rub it in why dontcha!...:tongue:..

..Eh, its all good, as long as you had fun..Can't beat not having to drive and drinking for free...:)..

Originally posted by tommyarmani

girls with implants :blown: are insecure.

I call cosmetic surgery fixing from the outside in.

If you have a shortcoming or insecurity, no amount of surgery will fix it.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::blown:

what about getting your teeth whitened? is that insecurity? or having your ears pinned back? what about getting a scar fixed? what about waxing or getting your nails done? it just gets to the point where you could say anything was done because of insecurity... what about buying clothes, do people just want nice clothes because they are insecure? getting haircuts.. there is so much stuff we do on a daily basis to improve out outside appearances and i dont think it is because we have shortcomings, it is because we want to enhance certain things. eyeliner can bring out your eyes, wokring out can make you look better in your clothes. youre insecure because you work out.

what about getting your teeth whitened? is that insecurity? or having your ears pinned back? what about getting a scar fixed? what about waxing or getting your nails done? it just gets to the point where you could say anything was done because of insecurity... what about buying clothes, do people just want nice clothes because they are insecure? getting haircuts.. there is so much stuff we do on a daily basis to improve out outside appearances and i dont think it is because we have shortcomings, it is because we want to enhance certain things. eyeliner can bring out your eyes, wokring out can make you look better in your clothes. youre insecure because you work out.

been there done that ;)

Guess what? I was being sarcastic. My girlfriend has implants & my post was directed at her by calling her insecure.

At this point in time, it is my intention to go on record as stating that i do not feel that everyone who gets implants is insecure.

I get manicured because i like the clean, professional look of well manicred hands. Not because i am insecure.

I like sushi because i love the taste of it, not because im insecure.

I apologize for coming off in the manner i have.

Thanks

Tommy

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Guess what? I was being sarcastic. My girlfriend has implants & my post was directed at her by calling her insecure.

At this point in time, it is my intention to go on record as stating that i do not feel that everyone who gets implants is insecure.

I get manicured because i like the clean, professional look of well manicred hands. Not because i am insecure.

I like sushi because i love the taste of it, not because im insecure.

I apologize for coming off in the manner i have.

Thanks

Tommy

oh, i wasnt sure if you were serious or not.

i mean, i had braces and get manicures and pedicures sometimes, maybe i am just really dying inside because i am not happy with myself. i guess people should just walk around hairy, fat, crooked yellow teeth...

i just hate when people attack people for doing something to their appearance but then they go get a wax and think that is different.

smokesum is one of these people who thinks everyone should stay natural. i bet his girlfriend waxes or shaves though ;)

sorry i misunderstood you. :blown:

thanks,

some bitch.

oh, i wasnt sure if you were serious or not.

i mean, i had braces and get manicures and pedicures sometimes, maybe i am just really dying inside because i am not happy with myself. i guess people should just walk around hairy, fat, crooked yellow teeth...

i just hate when people attack people for doing something to their appearance but then they go get a wax and think that is different.

smokesum is one of these people who thinks everyone should stay natural. i bet his girlfriend waxes or shaves though ;)

sorry i misunderstood you. :blown:

thanks,

some bitch.

what girlfriend?:confused:

I think most of the stuff you mentioned can actually be justified from a health/cleanliness perspective. [dont know about the nails though].

There's a difference between personal maintenence and upkeep, and slicing yourself open to change your figure in order to improve your self esteem.

I've had several friends who wanted implants and in my case, it was truly an example of "fixing from the outside in".

Originally posted by cintron

I think most of the stuff you mentioned can actually be justified from a health/cleanliness perspective. [dont know about the nails though].

There's a difference between personal maintenence and upkeep, and slicing yourself open to change your figure in order to improve your self esteem.

I've had several friends who wanted implants and in my case, it was truly an example of "fixing from the outside in".

wow this guy is on a roll...

bravo!

Originally posted by cintron

what about a woman who had her breast tissue removed from cancer?? is it ok for someone like that to get implants? what about someone born with a chest wall deformity?? what about a girl born with no breasts??

what about a woman who had her breast tissue removed from cancer?? is it ok for someone like that to get implants? what about someone born with a chest wall deformity?? what about a girl born with no breasts??

what about you come out this Thursday?

You gotta stop this shit..

Yeah i agree.