Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk album release party @ Space - lil' tiny review

stryke303

well, you guys know how i feel about these guys already, so this is 100% totally biased. But, the guys ripped it and once again gave me a feeling of faith in Miami and what we have to offer music wise. It was an honour engineering Oscar's live CD. i wish you all could have heard what i heard through my headphone monitoring during the night. the crowd was loving it, and you'll see what i mean when the double cd gets released. there's a lot of love in that 2 disc set. anyway, both oscar and ralph were excllent. i don't think i've heard ralph play so hard (and i love it!).

on another note, it's obvious to me how much care and love louis puts into his club. he himself was eqing the system when we got there during the day to setup the recording rig. during the night, he was a gracious host, and was always making sure that the sound was good and right. say what you will about this man, but i can tell a genuine love for that place.

anyway, i hope you all support the new murk album by actually purchasing it, not downloading it! i could use the money! ;) seriously, hope you all enjoy the album, the guys did a fantastic job. i'm proud to be a part of the album and proud to be friends with these guys.

much love,

choy

Guest brwneydtrouble

Glad to hear it all went well. I wish I had been there to see you work. :) Will definitely buy the album when it comes out.

believe ... believe ... thats what you gotta do with this murk album .. another fantastic piece of work by the boys. :)

ralph was playing hard yesterday .. go ralph .. the crowd seemed to like it and wanted more. :)

congrats guys on the album. will be picking it up on vinyl as soon as I see it. :)

cd has gotten a couple of spins already ..

say you wanna believe ...

Really good stuff on Saturday.. My crew & I had a kick ass time & that mainroom was seriously rockin' to OG & Ralph. If Saturday was any indication of what the closing party will be like then prepare yourselves. It's gonna get ugly. Anyway, back to the music- The choons where choice. Some serious OG space classic tracks & kick ass beats. The double cd should rock & I'll be gettin' my paws on a copy as soon as it hits the stores... ;)

www.djoscarg.com

Originally posted by biznation00

Really good stuff on Saturday.. My crew & I had a kick ass time & that mainroom was seriously rockin' to OG & Ralph. If Saturday was any indication of what the closing party will be like then prepare yourselves. It's gonna get ugly. Anyway, back to the music- The choons where choice. Some serious OG space classic tracks & kick ass beats. The double cd should rock & I'll be gettin' my paws on a copy as soon as it hits the stores... ;)

www.djoscarg.com

YEAH !!! AND U LEFT EARLY ... OSCAR THRU DOWN SOME REAL OLD SPACE TRACKS LIKE AT 12 PM.... HE EVEN PLAYED EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE BY THE POLICE :eek: :eek: VERY INTRESTING I MUST SAY

big THANK YOU to everyone that came out!!!!

It was a great night...I am still hurting though...didnt leave Space till 2 pm!!!

Great to see the local support...I think the recording of my Live CD turned out great...(THANKS GREG!!)

SEE YA SATURDAY!!!!

;)

Originally posted by koky

YEAH !!! AND U LEFT EARLY ... OSCAR THRU DOWN SOME REAL OLD SPACE TRACKS LIKE AT 12 PM.... HE EVEN PLAYED EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE BY THE POLICE :eek: :eek: VERY INTRESTING I MUST SAY

yeah, the patio was going off! OG was in prime form, not to mention LP mixin it up. Did you see the chick getting watered down on the bar?? :bootysha::laugh: