Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's Go Red Sox

bigman123

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That fucker - him getting taken out by the throat was sweet - he started mouthing off while damon was getting taken off the field - god only knows what he said, but ortiz was ready to jump into the stands and inflict a serious amount of pain on him.

Originally posted by groovefire

He DEFINITELY made a crotch gesture, fucking hilarious.

Such a nerve racking end, I nearly threw up 8 times during the bottom of the 9th.

Me too, I was at my neighbors and was like "do you guys have a portable difribulator(sp) because I think you guys are going to have to revivie me shortly".... AWESOME game, so excited that we get to kick the shit out of the New Jerzee Yankees, oh I mean NY Yankees....:laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

What a bitch, giving the finger in sports after you win means nothing.

He gets the shut the fuck up award

oakland is still sore about the raiders vs pats game 2 years ago. and make up som story that it was a conspiracy too.! accoridng to my friend who lives outside san fran/oakland, the whole bay area was convinced that the NFL rigged the 2001-02 playoffs so the pats would win the superbowl! :laugh::rolleyes:

Originally posted by lelo

My Mets have been playin golf well since april when the season began. Ive invested alot of time into the Sox this year and really want to see them win. I hate the Yanks with a passion that you do not understand. I just hope that the Sox give them all they can handle and pull it off. Should be real exciting.

xlr8ted ur such a hater lolololol peace bro.

IM A METS FAN I LOVE THEM BUT I REALLY HATE THE YANKEES

LETS GO RED SOX

GOOD LOOK !!!!!