Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do girls like it when guys shave their "ish"

infinite

I'm sure this has probaly been a thread before but i'm to lazy to look. :) Excuse me please. Anyway I was just wondering yall lizzadies like guys who shave. And i mean everything down there. Not one single hair. I must say myself tho...Damn it looks pretty mean down there! :D:cool::eek:

Originally posted by infinite

I'm sure this has probaly been a thread before but i'm to lazy to look. :) Excuse me please. Anyway I was just wondering yall lizzadies like guys who shave. And i mean everything down there. Not one single hair. I must say myself tho...Damn it looks pretty mean down there! :D:cool::eek:

how do you like your women or men???

Yo be eassssssssssssssssssssssssy. haha

My bad. Don't make me go to the N.Y. board and start another "Roxy part 2 thread." I SWEAR I WILL MAN! My finger is on the trigger...Errr....Pointer is on the post new thread button! Or something?

Anyway I've just heard mixed things about it. Some women say it's to feminine and such. I'm just like naaa chill You know you like it girl! So to get to business yes I do like my women shaved. I could stay down there for hours. :D

SHAVE IT OFF!!

That's right sexxybabyd, you got the right idea. I like your steez! ;)

SHAVE IT!!!

the other day i had my whole ish waxed... everything... you name it waxed touched it... so now its growing back and i went to go shave it... and man does it suck... i wear jeans i look like an itchin bastard, i wear a tight shirt i feel like a crack head always scratchin my chest and ish... its the worst if you dont wax or if you dont use a clip dont bother because the grow back is not worth the time its gone...

Originally posted by dgmodel

the other day i had my whole ish waxed... everything... you name it waxed touched it... so now its growing back and i went to go shave it... and man does it suck... i wear jeans i look like an itchin bastard, i wear a tight shirt i feel like a crack head always scratchin my chest and ish... its the worst if you dont wax or if you dont use a clip dont bother because the grow back is not worth the time its gone...

see, that's why i ain't ever gonna shave or wax.

Once you start, you have to keep doing it for what, the rest of your LIFE :eek::rolleyes:

i'll stick to trimmin and avoid scratchin my cack n balz every 10 min. ;)