Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Von Dutch

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-08-03

Mood: AMPED!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey everyone! Well last weekend was my car show at the Jacob Javitz Center! It went really well, My car group won 2 awards which is pretty good :). I should have all the pictures from the show soon to put up. Tonight I'm hitting up another Vessel show! If you are a member and you watch the videos, majority of the songs I'm dancing to are Vessel songs :). I'm excited I love going to their shows. I'm dancing this whole weekend, which im pretty happy about because I haven't worked a full weekend in a while, so it's good for me. I'm in pain tonight though, I went tanning yesterday and I haven't gone in like a month and I was feeling kind of pasty and I burnt my face :( My eyelids are burnt! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE!! It sucks lol, but hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow. I got to cut my nails soon they are REALLY FUCKING LONG!! It's getting weird. I still haven't decided what to be for Halloween, I was thinking either snow white or wonder women, I don't know I'll let you know when I figure it out. Well nothing else really interesting is going on! So I'll leave you with this silly pic I took the other day :) ALSO....if anyone wants to but me a Von Dutch hat hahahaha lol email me Daniella@sotoworld.com and I will be a very happy little girl

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So, hopefully, everyone learned their lesson.

DO NOT BUY THESE FUCKING HATS ANYMORE. failure to comply will be public ridicule and the chance that the hat will be knocked off your fat head by the cashier selling you the hat.

IF YOU BOUGHT ONE EARLIER, YOU HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 30, TO DISPOSE OF IT. Any Von Dutch hats seen after Halloween will be lit on fire while still being worn on the head of the perpetrator.

Originally posted by ketaman

So, hopefully, everyone learned their lesson.

DO NOT BUY THESE FUCKING HATS ANYMORE. failure to comply will be public ridicule and the chance that the hat will be knocked off your fat head by the cashier selling you the hat.

IF YOU BOUGHT ONE EARLIER, YOU HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 30, TO DISPOSE OF IT. Any Von Dutch hats seen after Halloween will be lit on fire while still being worn on the head of the perpetrator.

:laugh: