Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LADIES: which ones do you have?

happyface

There is one chick that I've seen around different clubs in Providence that is a block buster no doubt...I've been trying to find pics of her but no luck. The hilarious part is, she is never with a guy at all. She would get rolled eyes from girls all the time because she looked so fake. When I was single and going clubbing I could at least have 2x the number of guys she did in a night if I wanted and I'm not exagerating! :) I bet that makes her think about putting all that silicone in her body!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by glittergal

There is one chick that I've seen around different clubs in Providence that is a block buster no doubt...I've been trying to find pics of her but no luck. The hilarious part is, she is never with a guy at all. She would get rolled eyes from girls all the time because she looked so fake. When I was single and going clubbing I could at least have 2x the number of guys she did in a night if I wanted and I'm not exagerating! :) I bet that makes her think about putting all that silicone in her body!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol... its you who doesnt get it.

Im sure you can get twice the number of guys now.......

But before she got implants, you could have gotten 10 times the number of guys she did.

Fake huge tits suck.... but I imagine not even getting noticed sucks even more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...