Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOU ARE THE best rock climber in the world

notallthere666

And know what your doing... climbed many large mountains and is well respected in the rock climbing community (lol if there even is a "rock climbing community") but see a rock that you know for some reason that you shouldn’t grab to hoist yourself up but it is in easy reach and you want to grab it and disregard your own intuion you devolped from the years of skill.. A rock that is slimy you loose your grip and fall and die none of the past accomplishments matter.

both you two are assholes but my thing is I like to put an abstract thought out there and wonder if some other lunatic will get what I am saying and if that happens , Damn that feels online :D

Happen once but it was in a 4-h show and tell when i was 9,

bont worry some parts of me think maybe im deep , but 90% doubts that i know im stupid , maybe stupid like stupid

Originally posted by notallthere666

im not in a great mood and im def not in the mood to have any answer i have twisted and made feel stupid from you so just forget it. Im just joking around it means nothing

..Oh come on...You're gonna come in here and sell a line...be all 'deep' and 'spiritual' when you legacy sits atop a foundation of shit...

...Stick to character, or get out of the game..you don't have license to bait and switch now..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Oh come on...You're gonna come in here and sell a line...be all 'deep' and 'spiritual' when you legacy sits atop a foundation of shit...

...Stick to character, or get out of the game..you don't have license to bait and switch now..

Bait and switch? I act how I feel. I call out as I see. I follow my moods. Tonight I feel like being honest, tomorrow maybe the fakeness of others and the world will make me want to find a way to be misjudged and hated but at the same time stand out from it and not feel ignored.

Say what you want. Believe what you want. Some people think some things are lies, fake and insane and are only created for attention and nonsense and there is much truth in that but some things are just me splashing every stupid thought onto this ridiculous board like a canvas. You seem like your a smart guy but you are wrong to not take in some things just because other things where just nonsense and stupidity to you. If you want to make me look stupid and prove me dumb don’t think your so slick for doing so because its not to hard to do that to me or my posts do to my horrible grammar, my constant change on views and things....the easiest one, which is my search for attention threw saying things that I think grab it. I can see my self for who i am you are not telling me any breaking news. Anyway family guy is over im full of chinese food im going to bed.

peace out dickhead