Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies and Gentlemen: Arnold Schwarzenegger Wins!

renzo2

Guest saleen351

i think this is really good for America, if Arnold can turn it around out there, the world benefits... Now only if Trump gets elected president, then things would be great...

Originally posted by saleen351

i think this is really good for America, if Arnold can turn it around out there, the world benefits... Now only if Trump gets elected president, then things would be great...

When one hits an extreme ... always turns back to the center ...

Let him try ... and give it back ... ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vipnerd

When one hits an extreme ... always turns back to the center ...

Let him try ... and give it back ... ;)

why causes he's an actor? Got news for ya, an actor won the cold war... Arnold will do fine...

Not to mention Arnold will encourage many people to seek office who normally wouldn't, the logic being that if the Oak can do it, so can they. It's giving me serious thoughts. I'll run for council, that way we'll have 2 pro-nightlife people on the bench...after that, mayor of Miami-Dade county, then governor, then President, then after that, the world will realize that I do things the right way and will automatically acceede to my rule.

Hopefully Arnold won't stop with the governorship.

I'm scared where this country is going politically, and I think he'd be the sort to turn it around...he's experienced life, and knows what it is like to not settle for normalcy. I swear, every time I turn around, fucking middle-class America is gradually encroaching on what makes this country great like a fucking virus...

Governor of California is he best he can do...he is representing more people than any other Senator or Representative...and he cant be President because he was not born here...this is the highest for Arny...too bad cuz he has some good ideas...