Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ladyshady

Started working out again this week

Originally posted by ladyshady

I finally did it. Got some motivation to get my ass back in the gym. Feels great. That is all. I'm just proud of myself, didn't know where else to post it, except here :D

Congrats... Keep it up...

Motivation in the colder months is rough... Stick to it and get a jump start before next summer... ;)

Originally posted by elementx

Motivation in the colder months is rough... Stick to it and get a jump start before next summer... ;)

I actually find it much easier to work out in the winter, i usually lift hard all winter and take like 6 weeks off in the middle of the summer... You get to show off the hard work and free up some time to do all the things we all love to do in the summer.. works great for me

Good for you!! I hear you. There are so many excuses to use, not to get into the gym. But once you do it is the most incredible natural high you can get. I love it. Sometimes its hard to get that motivation but once you do there is no stopping. Good luck and stay motivated......its worth it!! Joker:punch:

Originally posted by frank4g63

I actually find it much easier to work out in the winter, i usually lift hard all winter and take like 6 weeks off in the middle of the summer... You get to show off the hard work and free up some time to do all the things we all love to do in the summer.. works great for me

same here... im too damn lazy in the summer.. i still push myself but i have much more energy when the weather drops