Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tired Of Unappreciative People

aj2234

I'M SICK AN TIRED OF NO TALENT LOSER D/J'S WHO'M I BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP OUT AND GET NOTHING IN RETURN, NOT EVEN A THANK YOU!

KEEP UP YOUR BULL SHIT AND SEE WHERE UR GONNA END UP!

GREG"STRYKE"CHIN I'M TALKING TO YOU BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by aj2234

I'M SICK AN TIRED OF NO TALENT LOSER D/J'S WHO'M I BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP OUT AND GET NOTHING IN RETURN, NOT EVEN A THANK YOU!

Oh pluhease...cry us a river...build a bridge...a get over it!

look here you womanizing man-whore, get to work and we'll talk about being appreciative! you've been riding my sexy ass coat tails since day one beeeeaaaayyytttch! you breaks loving, johnny walker drinking, jockin my tip, bunghole! you wish you could half as good as me. you're pathetic! to think i was going to name my dog after you...no such honour for you my little friend!

Originally posted by aj2234

someone woke up with the "ruler".

Originally posted by stryke303

look here you womanizing man-whore, get to work and we'll talk about being appreciative! you've been riding my sexy ass coat tails since day one beeeeaaaayyytttch! you breaks loving, johnny walker drinking, jockin my tip, bunghole! you wish you could half as good as me. you're pathetic! to think i was going to name my dog after you...no such honour for you my little friend!

:laugh: :laugh: aw come on you can still name the Chihuahua AJ... ;)

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by meng

As for you, Mr. "Stryke".....you should know....real dj's don't post on message boards.....learn from saleen...:laugh:

ahh, so that's what seperates the men from the boys! i knew me not posting on international forums and boards was why i'm famous everywhere but here! LOL LOL LOL :laugh: :laugh:

as for AJ, i won't even waste my breath! you're goin down sucka!!

ahh, so that's what seperates the men from the boys! i knew me not posting on international forums and boards was why i'm famous everywhere but here! LOL LOL LOL :laugh: :laugh:

as for AJ, i won't even waste my breath! you're goin down sucka!!

Yeah you're real famous buddy (at your house around dinnertime that is). :laugh::tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I am very surprised and disappointed in you two.......

Sure AJ has a drinking and womanizing problem, but Greg, you DO have a hard time saying thank you and admitting that you are wrong at times....

So please guys, kiss and make up. There are a lot of great parties here at stake.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I am very surprised and disappointed in you two.......

Sure AJ has a drinking and womanizing problem, but Greg, you DO have a hard time saying thank you and admitting that you are wrong at times....

So please guys, kiss and make up. There are a lot of great parties here at stake.

:laugh: :laugh: in the words of andy kaufman, "thank you very much." aj and i are just playing stupid april fools jokes on october 8th. we are still very much in love and can't wait for the laws to change so we can finally share our love with the world (umm...that's a joke too). and when do i have a hard time saying thank you!? and i wouldn't say aj has a drinking and womanizing problem, i'd say it's more of a skill ;)