Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nyc Area Forum "meetup" Trying To Stay On Topic

NOT IN USE

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Great. Now you're all coming to Space when I decide not to go. Damnit. Make up ur minds:tongue:

But if any of you are coming down then PM me, I might go.

R.I.P. Space34 :(

i highly doubt i am going to miami for a meetup...at least not now :D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Your really going to do a meetup @ a house or Hotel.. Bro def make it @ club in NYC...But get a room for after the club.. Go out and have some drinks, dance and chat...

good idea...but then we are talking about spending more money for the club and drinks and stuff...but still a good thought :D

So you'd show up to a hotel room and meet say 10-15 people all ready to do drugs and thats it? Bro, you should at least make it @ a bar or whatever, somewhere public, where you can get drinks, mingle, maybe even meet some chicks.... I mean everyone seems nice, but meeting people for the first time in some random hotel room, kinda sketchy if you ask me.....

So you'd show up to a hotel room and meet say 10-15 people all ready to do drugs and thats it? Bro, you should at least make it @ a bar or whatever, somewhere public, where you can get drinks, mingle, maybe even meet some chicks.... I mean everyone seems nice, but meeting people for the first time in some random hotel room, kinda sketchy if you ask me.....

i can see after u tossed zimmer around u got smart...*joke*

he is right tho...just meeting in a hotel room might not be a great way to "break the ice"...we should go to a club or bar and get some girls and then...

ya i'm not likein the hotel room thing either, i can just stay home n get fucked up then, lets do a bar, if i go , i'm not gonna worry bout spendin money on drinks........:D .......don't POST what bars u wanna hit on here, but i think it should def be in nyc, @ a bar, i would luv to go to a club, but my funds r low, will have just enough$ for the meetup itself, but i,m down to def do this,:tongue: