Clubplanet Nightlife Community

34 will stay open thru oct 31

houze-kitty

Guest saleen351

i can see danny t being real pissed off now.... ha ha, he's gonna cry like a bitch...

btw, for us too, Space closes with morillo.........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ogmiami

You're also forgetting The Closing Party with PVD on 11/21

oh no, please say it ain't true

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

This looks pretty fishy to me. For a couple of weekends LP is declaring space is closed then all of a sudden it's opened for another month or so. Meanwhile they made a ton of money cause everyone thought it was going to close.

That is shady :no:

there all sheep who r dictated too!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think all of this is a complete bullshit.

Let the people KNOW when the fucking closing is so we can invest our true emotions into it. This way it's just dragging. And what if you miss the REAL closing party just because you think there's gonna be another one next week??

I've been hitting up Space pretty regularly for the last 2-3 years and would like to attend THE closing party, just because I'm a fan of the venue...like so many others here.

Originally posted by saleen351

i can see danny t being real pissed off now.... ha ha, he's gonna cry like a bitch...

Good, he needs to know the world doesn't revolve around him and his hissy-fit throwing tantrums.

Originally posted by attomic

FOLLOWERS, the lot of you!

Whatcha talkin about? Most of us were already gonna be goin to space regardless of if they were gonna announce closing or not. I would not miss morillo for nothing, danny t i will pass on, jules no thanx though heard him b4 and good, danny howells is the man but might go to ft laudy instead for halloween.