Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KILL bill

notallthere666

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere666

see this fucken movie. I loved it. Really satisfied me.

I thought this movie looked fucking stupid. So i went to see School Of Rock with Jack Black. Pretty Funny. Great Music though. A movie doesn't get much better than Jack Black and classic rock :D

Originally posted by ladyshady

I thought this movie looked fucking stupid. So i went to see School Of Rock with Jack Black. Pretty Funny. Great Music though. A movie doesn't get much better than Jack Black and classic rock :D

UGGGHHH I can't stand that fat fuck!:mad:

:laugh:

i thought school of rock looked pretty fuckin stupid, then i saw kill bill and i was blown away :eek::tongue:

I thought this movie looked fucking stupid. So i went to see School Of Rock with Jack Black.

I'm choking on the irony...

:tongue:

Originally posted by xxlea

UGGGHHH I can't stand that fat fuck!:mad:

He annoys the piss out of me. :no:

Originally posted by elixir

Would this be a good first date movie? It's either this or lost in translation...

I'd say it's more of a "see it with the boys" movie than a date movie. . . a high body count and lots of blood and women killing women and story with back and forth timetable. . . not a good date movie.

This movie is masterpiece to anyone that enjoys and respects the genre of movie the quentin modeled Kill Bill after. One of the things that makes this movie is the score how it combines asian and then clasic music like you would hear in old western movies which is very similar to Cowboy Bebop( anime series), and that was another awsome part of the movie the anime sequence when they were telling you about O-Ren Ishii, thats also where I belive he got the idea for the blood becaues if you watch anime you know that all the gore is very dramatized and the blood splaters the same way in the movie as it does in the O-ren anime sequence. All in all its one of the best movies I have seen in a while.

Originally posted by y0usuck

This movie is masterpiece to anyone that enjoys and respects the genre of movie the quentin modeled Kill Bill after. One of the things that makes this movie is the score how it combines asian and then clasic music like you would hear in old western movies which is very similar to Cowboy Bebop( anime series), and that was another awsome part of the movie the anime sequence when they were telling you about O-Ren Ishii, thats also where I belive he got the idea for the blood becaues if you watch anime you know that all the gore is very dramatized and the blood splaters the same way in the movie as it does in the O-ren anime sequence. All in all its one of the best movies I have seen in a while.

movie was great...but i think it was more a mix of different genres..he threw a lil of everything into it....but the blood comes from old kung fu flicks

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I'd say it's more of a "see it with the boys" movie than a date movie. . . a high body count and lots of blood and women killing women and story with back and forth timetable. . . not a good date movie.

I don't know about that one, the women I know who've seen it so far, have, for the most part, loved it.

What makes a good first date movie anyway? I saw Pi with someone on a first date... :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't know about that one, the women I know who've seen it so far, have, for the most part, loved it.

What makes a good first date movie anyway? I saw Pi with someone on a first date... :laugh:

i'm not saying a female can't enjoy it.. depends on the girl..but given the two...

I suspect the other is the more conventional...

if samurai fighting and wry humor will make your girl wet and squishy.. then, by all means

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

i'm not saying a female can't enjoy it.. depends on the girl..but given the two...

I suspect the other is the more conventional...

if samurai fighting and wry humor will make your girl wet and squishy.. then, by all means

Yeah, it definitely would depend on the woman in question. What is the other movie about, the friendship btwn Jack Nicholson and some teenager, something like that?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd definitely think more highly of a guy who took me to see a Tarantino flick. I mean, c'mon... if someone didn't like Tarantino... would you really want a second date??? hehe

Of course, the easiest solution would be to simply ask the chick herself which one she'd rather see. :idea::laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, it definitely would depend on the woman in question. What is the other movie about, the friendship btwn Jack Nicholson and some teenager, something like that?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd definitely think more highly of a guy who took me to see a Tarantino flick. I mean, c'mon... if someone didn't like Tarantino... would you really want a second date??? hehe

Of course, the easiest solution would be to simply ask the chick herself which one she'd rather see. :idea::laugh:

I think it's.. ummm.. the guy from Groundhog Day and Scarlett Johansson in Japan.. looking for escape from a life less ordinary.. I could get the official tagline if that doesn't suffice...

it's just that something by Sophia Coppola {re: Virgin Suicides) seems more date-worthy.. IMHO

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

I think it's.. ummm.. the guy from Groundhog Day and Scarlett Johansson in Japan.. looking for escape from a life less ordinary.. I could get the official tagline if that doesn't suffice...

it's just that something by Sophia Coppola {re: Virgin Suicides) seems more date-worthy.. IMHO

Oh yeah, Bill Murray... that's right.

But THE VIRGIN SUICIDES??? Are you mad! Could you pick something a little more depressing? Why not just rent Schindler's List instead? :laugh: :laugh: