Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is this rude?

tommyarmani

I was watching Blind date last night, and the lady was sitting on the pool table.. The guy is chatting w/ her, then grabs her stomach and says "looks like you've got a little pooch here" and grabs her flab.. It wasn't even that much @ all, but it was sooo funny.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Tell her (in a very honest but serious voice) that that little bit of flabbiness near her lower belly that was once unnoticeable is now very noticeable.

See, thats the problem. I would love to point out her flaws, but she is currently very cut up. I think thats part of the reason why she finds it necessary to dig into me.

When the tables were turned, i guess i let her have it & was constantly picking my shirt up to show off my abs to her.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

See, thats the problem. I would love to point out her flaws, but she is currently very cut up.

so what, can´t you think of any other flaws to point out to make her feel self-councious and unattractive?

i love to bring girls that think they are on a podest, and *try* to speak down to me, DOWN for good ;)

immediately after she says this say: "there´s something hanging out of your nose". "thanks, i asked for the news not the weather". "your lips are dry". "there´s something stuck between your front teeth". etc... it doesn´t matter if anything like this really is there. say it matter of factly, without any emotion attached. it´s about to make her feel self-concious.

if she falls for it, laugh in her face. give her some of her own medicine :)

Originally posted by voluptuary

Jacket size actually has more to do with upper body size...right?

Not necessarily waist size

voluptuary,

Thats what i told her. I said that jacket size is more about chest, shoulders & back and that i had felt deltoids, then id be in serious trouble.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That doesnt mean your fat last time I went shoping for suits I was pissed I wound up not getting anything because all the good shit I wanted If I found a jacket that fit the pants would be like a 36 when I wear a 32 and then there a bitch to have tailored.