Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
entheogen808

Lingerie Question

oooh ready girl? you are never going to turn back once you go to this place. this place is 100x better than Victoria's Shitty Secret. it is my latest addiction, i go almost every 2 weeks.

Le Petite Coquette, on University Place between 9th + 10th St.

the best french lingerie, very affordable and loved by celebrities and locals alike. i went 2 weekends ago and Britney Spears apparently came in after i did for her weekly fix.

i just got a La Cosa lacey, see-through slip for $70 and matching thong for $20. there are some beautiful, pricey items but for the most part everything is more/less affordable.

thank me later!

Originally posted by kitty19

oooh ready girl? you are never going to turn back once you go to this place. this place is 100x better than Victoria's Shitty Secret. it is my latest addiction, i go almost every 2 weeks.

the best french lingerie, very affordable and loved by celebrities and locals alike. i went 2 weekends ago and Britney Spears apparently came in after i did for her weekly fix.

i just got a La Cosa lacey, see-through slip for $70 and matching thong for $20. there are some beautiful, pricey items but for the most part everything is more/less affordable.

thank me later!

ok, yeah, i know the place...and for the record, i'm a boy.

and thanks... :)

awww I wanna go now but that is one heck of a commute from Rhode Island :laugh:;)

ok...so here's a quick rundown of where i've been...

from worst to best, overall shopping experience.

La Perla...insanely expensive and too snooty, but very pretty stuff.

Victorias Secret...no help at all, and too big to find my own way.

Patricia Field...sexy, funky stuff. innatentive staff. reasonably priced and fun, but not what i was looking for.

Agent Provocateur...great sexy saleswoman, really, really nice stuff, a bit pricey, but reasonable...too much of a hard sell for me, though.

Anthropologie...very easy going, but a small selection, i might come back for some of their inexpensive, but pretty basics.

La Petite Coquette...great staff, but a bit shy with me it seemed. and a great selection of tops and panty sets, though their bras run a bit high.

Body Hints...the best all around. great selection, attentive, laid back, easy going staff. wide range of prices and plenty in my price range...huge sale section downstairs.

thank me later!

i love that store :)

Originally posted by entheogen808

can anyone reccomend a moderately priced lingerie shop that is not Victorias Secret? i'm looking to spend under $100 preferably about $60 on a bra and panties. somewhere in manhattan or queens.

why not just give her a gift certificate.... easier thataway

body hints is cool.

i like neiman marcus because they sell a lot of cosabella sets which are really comfy and cute, they also sell a lot of really sexy designer stuff but it is way overpriced. i think body hints sells a lot of the same stuff and they sell some other little unknown brands that kick ass but they are also kind of overpriced.

lord and taylor has a great dept, well the one in scarsdale does but the one at the palisades mall absolutely blows, i guess the people over there arent as classy & dont buy the nice stuff so they dont stock it... last time i went there i felt like i was in a sears.

Originally posted by petp

agent provocateur...they have a website too

eh i went to their site and i wasnt too into anything on it. the selection wasnt that large and nothing was practical. i didnt see one bra that would be a favorite. maybe i could find something fun to wear once but that is it.

Originally posted by somebitch

VS is the worst quality lingerie out there. id rather buy a bra in target. :laugh:

it was just a thought, i actually like VS, its comfortable and fits me right :D

and about quality i think their durable

Originally posted by somebitch

VS is the worst quality lingerie out there. id rather buy a bra in target. :laugh:

I know someone who said that the bras in Target are decent quality, lol. And she has some very large tetas to support, too! :laugh: