origskeemr

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

Hard to spell? How many have you had...

Pete's is good.. the rest is news to me

i love ale. i love pubs with a lot of ales on tap.

blind tiger ale house has a good selection.

my favorite spot is up here in westchester, lazy boy, they have 30 or so beers on tap all the time with a seasonal rotating menu.

Originally posted by somebitch

i love ale. i love pubs with a lot of ales on tap.

blind tiger ale house has a good selection.

my favorite spot is up here in westchester, lazy boy, they have 30 or so beers on tap all the time with a seasonal rotating menu.

That sounds like the Gingerbread Man {on 30something St.}, I think it's lager-li-delicious? Good finshnig spot.. from what I remember..

[if memory serves... when libations are involved... who can be sure]

yeah ive been to turtle, that place is stupid. it is ok for a local spot on a night you dont feel like doing anything real.

i dont like regular beer like bud or coors, i only like tasty ales. i like when they have a fruity or nutmeg after-taste, there are some really nice ales out there. i want to try pumpkin ale so bad but i cant find any.

yeah ive been to turtle, that place is stupid. it is ok for a local spot on a night you dont feel like doing anything real.

i dont like regular beer like bud or coors, i only like tasty ales. i like when they have a fruity or nutmeg after-taste, there are some really nice ales out there. i want to try pumpkin ale so bad but i cant find any.

holy sig, batman... yea, I wasn't recommending it.. but that's the impression I got to.

I've seen pumpkin ale.. don't think I tasted it though.. Westchester could be scarce pickins... some old gentlemans {not sripper} bar might have it.

Hrmm... curious, very curious

hoegaarden, konig ludwigweiss, franziskahner, harpoon, magic hat, leffe, petes winter... too many to list LOL too hard to spell.

Nice selection, have had most if i recall. . . on the Jersey shore no good places with a lot of stuff on tap, have to goto Princeton or something. In Baltimore there a place called Max's, I loved the place, 50+ taps and 400+ different bottles . . .

Originally posted by ladyshady

i don't know whats up with all the beer hating?

i'd drink that shit all day long, but maybe thats just the irish in me :shaky::laugh:

haha i'm not irish but i feeeel you... i guess that's what happens when u hang out with a bunch of guys

i :heart: beer

so finesy wants to battle......

i'm gonna go with fat tire ale as my favortie....

made in colorado....not shipped east of the mississipi...

becks light ain't shit...

neither is any other domestic beer mentioned...

the only thing they are good for is to play drinking games with or washing the floor...:vomit2::bootysha:

i don't remember who it was on here but someone listed all of the phattest belgian beers....GOOD JOB!!!!!:clap::beer: