Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your favorite beer?

origskeemr

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK here is the deal ... If it isn't brewed according to the reinheistgebot ...

IT'S NOT BEER.

With that said Lowenbrau is my fav.

BTW for all you corona fans ... do you know why you put a lime in it? No, not cause it tastes good that way ... it's because when they first started making the stuff it was so skunky it would attract flies ... so they put a lime in there to keep the flies outta their beer. Seriously.

Oh ... and another thing Germans can out drink the Irish hands down ... don't even try and contest.

Originally posted by dgmodel

corona is piss water... its the liquid equivalent of grade d beef... but again to each their own... different strokes for different folks...

i already said i'm uneducated on this subject... suggestions??

i had a raspberry flavored beer once from some brooklyn brewery that tasted damn good, maybe too sweet for some people, i know my fam didn't like it... know anything like that i could try?

Originally posted by mssabina

Lowenbrau ... you will never taste a better beer. Of course you will have to goto Germany to taste the real thing because our import laws suk ass ... but thats a diff story ...

i had a raspberry flavored beer once from some brooklyn brewery that tasted damn good, maybe too sweet for some people, i know my fam didn't like it... know anything like that i could try?

wasnt pointing fingers, or trying to put you down... just expressing my thoughts... brooklyn brewery makes some pretty good ish as well...

Originally posted by dgmodel

wasnt pointing fingers, or trying to put you down... just expressing my thoughts... brooklyn brewery makes some pretty good ish as well...

haha no i didn't take it that way, i don't care that i don't know shit about really good beer... i was serious when i asked for suggestions! i'd love to try something new :)

Originally posted by bigsteve8

and anybody in a favorite beer conversation who espouses on the greatness of bud, corona, heineken, miller lite, etc. . . just sad/wrong. It's akin to saying that Burger King makes the best burgers available and that Papa Johns makes the best pizza.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHAHAHAHA!!!!:aright:

haha no i didn't take it that way, i don't care that i don't know shit about really good beer... i was serious when i asked for suggestions! i'd love to try something new :)

magic hat #9 has a slight raspberry aftertaste and haegaarden has a vanilla aftertaste, they are both really good.

Originally posted by somebitch

magic hat #9 has a slight raspberry aftertaste and haegaarden has a vanilla aftertaste, they are both really good.

...holy flashback...do u remember a long long time ago, you were supposed to take me out for a night of beer drinking....lol...

Originally posted by xpyrate

Lowenbrau ... you will never taste a better beer. Of course you will have to goto Germany to taste the real thing because our import laws suk ass ... but thats a diff story ...

haha, iv also heard once you drink beer in holland, you'll never drink american beer again

well i'm not a huge beer fan but when i'm in the mood i always go for an

amstel light

mich ultra

ying ling

or cidars like magners or blue moon

modelo especial gets an honorable mention ( for some reason, i hate coronas, sorry)

i went to this beer bar once a looong time ago and drank this beer that FUCKED me up, i think it was called delerium tremons or something, whoo:eek: