Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tattoos / piercings

ladyshady

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becasue I am curious about everything. When I go out I find the weirdest shit. It looks like I am alawys looking for something. Plus I love monkeys.

When I use to go to raves, I would always do a walk around of the party and look for shit on the ground. Some shit that I have found was a pair on mens underwear, also I found a wiffle bal at Whistle 2. Now who and why would you bring a wiffle ball to a party?

Originally posted by ladyshady

why curious george ?

3 tats- a dragon on my shoulder blade, a tribal covering my lower back, and a small tribal-ish design on my pelvis. I'm definitely thinking about getting more, but I need to find a good artist to work with when I'm ready for it.

As for piercings, I have my tragus, two other ear carilege piercings, and my belly... I'm thinking about taking the ones in my ears out, if I can't find some new jewelry that I like. But my belly rings has pretty much just become a part of my body, I've had it for just under ten years now...

Originally posted by tastyt

3 tats- a dragon on my shoulder blade, a tribal covering my lower back, and a small tribal-ish design on my pelvis. I'm definitely thinking about getting more, but I need to find a good artist to work with when I'm ready for it.

As for piercings, I have my tragus, two other ear carilege piercings, and my belly... I'm thinking about taking the ones in my ears out, if I can't find some new jewelry that I like. But my belly rings has pretty much just become a part of my body, I've had it for just under ten years now...

me likey {for the most part}

tats are like gambling.... the first significant one.. is a rush.. and you want it more and more... it's rare, people who do stop at one... ...me thinx

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

me likey {for the most part}

tats are like gambling.... the first significant one.. is a rush.. and you want it more and more... it's rare, people who do stop at one... ...me thinx

That was more true for me with piercings... oh yeah, I forgot to add, I had another 6 which have gradually come out over the years...

As far as the tats, the last one I got has held me over for six years so far... it was a fairly gruelling ordeal, lol.

That was more true for me with piercings... oh yeah, I forgot to add, I had another 6 which have gradually come out over the years...

nobody touch tasty... piercings will just start popping up

As far as the tats, the last one I got has held me over for six years so far... it was a fairly gruelling ordeal, lol.

Ah... but your last one wasn't your first... ordeal, do lengthen the 'satisfaction'

:( i know d/p doesn't mean double penetration in this case... so... :confused:

:halo:

lol, d/p= double post

nobody touch tasty... piercings will just start popping up

:laugh2:

Ah... but your last one wasn't your first... ordeal, do lengthen the 'satisfaction'

This is true...

I'm definitely thinking about getting more, but I need to find a good artist to work with when I'm ready for it.

...there was a show at the convention center a couple of weeks back - my "hair dresser" told me...lol...he's got a bunch of tats and goes there every year....he says you get about half price and can get some of the premier guys to work on you if you have the patience to spend the whole day there...you go early and get on a list...just have to do a little leg work on who's who and what you want done...but either way, it's a cool idea...

Originally posted by phatman

...there was a show at the convention center a couple of weeks back - my "hair dresser" told me...lol...he's got a bunch of tats and goes there every year....he says you get about half price and can get some of the premier guys to work on you if you have the patience to spend the whole day there...you go early and get on a list...just have to do a little leg work on who's who and what you want done...but either way, it's a cool idea...

Yeah, one of Richie's friends did that, he got some really nice ink on his inner-forearms by some German artist. Unfortunately he got a piece of it ripped off while at work one day!

Anyway, ideally I want someone to help me out with the overall concept I'm looking for, b/c it would probably be a couple of pieces that kind of work their way into each other... but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to check out a convention and see if anything grabs my attention...

im thinkin of getting a tattoo. either in chinese or japanese saying ghost of revenge, or vengeful spirit or something to that effect. my friend who is an ill artist is gonna design it. have any of you seen glow in the dark tattoos. you ccant see them in daylight but you can under black light. thats pretty cool especially if you work

• 1 year later...