Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stryke's new residency!!!!!!

aj2234

Originally posted by trojanman

hmmmm i might just go to this to see what the big hype is...im sure hes good but i dont know never really tried listening to techno...when i think of techno i think of those cd's you buy off the infomercials on late night tv

lol...funny, that's what a lot of people think of when they hear the word "techno." i'm not going to try and give some long discussion on what techno is. techno is a lot of different things to a lot of different people. better that you hear it for yourself and see... there's a dj mix of mine from a few months ago which is mostly techno, it's called the ongaku sessions vol. 1 in the download section. get it here...

www.signalcommunications.net

also, you can go to adam beyer's label site (he's one of the biggest techno guys worldwide, and his label drumcode is considered one of the premier techno labels). his site has a full dj mix from sweden's joel mull which is all techo...hear it here...

www.drumcode.se.

any questions you may have, please feel to PM me or come out next week and hang out for a while. one of my missions in life is to prove that techno guys (and girls - man, techno girls are sooo sexy) are not the stuck up, elitist, highbrow idiots that some people think we are. hope to see you all out there starting next sat. lots of good stuff to come :)

paz,

stryke

Originally posted by stryke303

lol...funny, that's what a lot of people think of when they hear the word "techno." i'm not going to try and give some long discussion on what techno is. techno is a lot of different things to a lot of different people. better that you hear it for yourself and see... there's a dj mix of mine from a few months ago which is mostly techno, it's called the ongaku sessions vol. 1 in the download section. get it here...

www.signalcommunications.net

also, you can go to adam beyer's label site (he's one of the biggest techno guys worldwide, and his label drumcode is considered one of the premier techno labels). his site has a full dj mix from sweden's joel mull which is all techo...hear it here...

www.drumcode.se.

any questions you may have, please feel to PM me or come out next week and hang out for a while. one of my missions in life is to prove that techno guys (and girls - man, techno girls are sooo sexy) are not the stuck up, elitist, highbrow idiots that some people think we are. hope to see you all out there starting next sat. lots of good stuff to come :)

paz,

stryke

Why waste your time typing when you always show everyone what's up when you spin? (or a live Stryke PA?:idea: )

;)