Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"You're a cool guy and a great friend"

pookie23

spragga...after all that great advice offered by tastey (go tastey! u seem to know ur shit :D)...all u have to say is:

Originally posted by spragga25

Since you don't personally know me, I won't make a comment

lol! at least a thank you would be nice

but whatever...it sounds like u're bitter...take sum time off the chase...whenever u hit a bad stretch like u're obviously in right now, its best to just take sum time off and stop chasing women for a while...get urself together, do stuff on ur own...convince urself that hey, i really am a cool guy, i know how to have a good time and i dont NEED a woman to have a good time...do that for a while to get back sum confidence...

i think thats what u need right now

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by anotherway83

spragga...after all that great advice offered by tastey (go tastey! u seem to know ur shit :D)...all u have to say is:

lol! at least a thank you would be nice

but whatever...it sounds like u're bitter...take sum time off the chase...whenever u hit a bad stretch like u're obviously in right now, its best to just take sum time off and stop chasing women for a while...get urself together, do stuff on ur own...convince urself that hey, i really am a cool guy, i know how to have a good time and i dont NEED a woman to have a good time...do that for a while to get back sum confidence...

i think thats what u need right now

Same applies to you as well

The pain gets numbed after awhile....now it starts to turn into anger and resentment.

..Well, there's the inflection point...Are you going to wallow in it? or focus it into something to do with YOURSELF?... Work out, build something (like a piece of furniture, or remodel the bathroom)...Study something that you've always wanted to learn... Doesn't matter, all that matters is you're focusing on

something pertinant to furthering YOUR life...

..I do find that working with one's hands is a very good way to male spiritual harmony.. We were made to be industrious...

..And then they magically come out of the woodwork and want to play with your bits...:aright:...Simple..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Well, there's the inflection point...Are you going to wallow in it? or focus it into something to do with YOURSELF?... Work out, build something (like a piece of furniture, or remodel the bathroom)...Study something that you've always wanted to learn... Doesn't matter, all that matters is you're focusing on

something pertinant to furthering YOUR life...

..I do find that working with one's hands is a very good way to male spiritual harmony.. We were made to be industrious...

..And then they magically come out of the woodwork and want to play with your bits...:aright:...Simple..

That's the thing...I'm not wallowing in it. I've been working out and running everyday getting back into shape and stuff.

IDK - I guess being broke and staying home all the time is making me reflect on thing that have happend in the past eight months.

eh..

Never :)

Must suck to live in a third world nation right Tastey! ;)

Spragga, if it makes you feel better i would approve of you dating my step sister. but she is italian & bitchy, so i would advise against it.

But, just remember the song "how can we be lovers if we cant be freinds"

My grandmother used to say "you catch more bees with honey than with vinegar" but then she died :(

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Spragga, if it makes you feel better i would approve of you dating my step sister. but she is italian & bitchy, so i would advise against it.

My grandmother used to say "you catch more bees with honey than with vinegar" but then she died :(

...There's something cosmic about that...:laugh:..Thats the post of the day...

WTF?

WTF?

Spragga,

What im saying is that you (and GMCCOOK for that matter) seem very nice & genuine based on your posts. Just continue to be nice to the ladies & dont get caught up in the "game".

If being nice got you nowhere with this particular lady, it doesnt mean you wont fair much better the next time around.

If all else fails, get completely liquored up, take your whole paycheck out with you one night, completely let loose & i can guaran-DAM-tee you'll forget all about this girl!!!!!

thanks,

Bruce Cutler

Spragga,

What im saying is that you (and GMCCOOK for that matter) seem very nice & genuine based on your posts. Just continue to be nice to the ladies & dont get caught up in the "game".

If being nice got you nowhere with this particular lady, it doesnt mean you wont fair much better the next time around.

If all else fails, get completely liquored up, take your whole paycheck out with you one night, completely let loose & i can guaran-DAM-tee you'll forget all about this girl!!!!!

thanks,

Bruce Cutler

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Spragga,

I guess i misjudged you & you are not as nice as i thought. I do not want any trouble with you, nor did i intend for you to percieve my compliments as insults.

I will stay off your threads in the future & not offer such valuable & viable advice!!!!

Thanks,

T

Spragga,

I guess i misjudged you & you are not as nice as i thought. I do not want any trouble with you, nor did i intend for you to percieve my compliments as insults.

I will stay off your threads in the future & not offer such valuable & viable advice!!!!

Thanks,

T

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok folks - here's the deal:

I posted that as a little rant...I'm not looking for answers, so please do me a favor and fucking save your comments. Jesus christ this a message board - not dear fuckin abbey. You peeps don't know shit - what the hell makes you capable of giving other peeps advice when you have so control of your lives?? LOL

Compare to some of the problems most of you peeps post here on a daily basis, I'm doing very well thanks!

And I have to admit, hearing some of bad shit y'all spew here, kinda cheers me up - Makes me say "Damn my life isn't THAT bad after all.

Spoken like it is....ONE

Ok folks - here's the deal:

I posted that as a little rant...I'm not looking for answers, so please do me a favor and fucking save your comments. Jesus christ this a message board - not dear fuckin abbey. You peeps don't know shit - what the hell makes you capable of giving other peeps advice when you have so control of your lives?? LOL

Compare to some of the problems most of you peeps post here on a daily basis, I'm doing very well thanks!

And I have to admit, hearing some of bad shit y'all spew here, kinda cheers me up - Makes me say "Damn my life isn't THAT bad after all.

Spoken like it is....ONE

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thanks,

ebeneezer