Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up with Nocturnal

ghost69

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ghost69

There is a rumor that Ingred Cesares is involved, is this true? Also Dade from Shadow lounge?

yes dade is involved and i know dade knows ingrid, but have no info she is involved...

Hey im new to the board!!! woo hoo! i've actually found time to register and stuff but i've read the board for awhile now. its a shame whats going down with space yes but hey i worked there afterhours friday night maythrough early sept, & the fact i saw nocturnal being built b/c i also go to school in downtown, makes the wait all the better. i was wondering if any of you have info on employment there i love working afterhours it makes my life all the better to hear the music and see the people. i was a dancer at space that was fun but people look down on me alot im not a hooker as most guys put it. im looking for a hosting job or even anything else but if it comes down to dancing its all good i enjoy it. let me know my email is gie1120@netzero.net..........space has been home to me since it first opened and i was 16 my mom took me and the love for the music has never left my blood... it was only natural i got a job there but i want a new place to call home and a new family....take care, mags