Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Thanks" to the Red Sox

captainpec

For:

* Having a bunch of your fans eat crow for talking so much trash towards the end of the season...

* For making it to the Post Season and still falling to the Yankees...

* For never giving up hope...

* For solitifying that fact that - like I said, "Pedro Martinez is not a big game pitcher."

* Keeping the curse alive.

* Giving your fans hope for no reason.

* And I'll end with allowing us to get back at Tim Wakefield when it really matter.

To the haters (Red Sox wagoneers) - keep dreaming... maybe one of your teams will make it next year...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

and its people like you that make Yankees fans seem like complete cunts

Rather - lets consider how stupid you are and feel?

Talked a lot of shit buddy for nothing... "I know so much about sports." If you wouldn't have been playing jump rope in school with the girls, you might have learned something about sports.

Keep your mouth shut until your team (whichever that is... probably the Marlins now) wins a ring.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by captainpec

Talked a lot of shit buddy for nothing... "I know so much about sports." If you wouldn't have been playing jump rope in school with the girls, you might have learned something about sports.

Keep your mouth shut until your team (whichever that is... probably the Marlins now) wins a ring.

oh no...an "e-attack" from the captain....hide Jon...run and hide!!!!:shake: :shake:

Originally posted by spragga25

oh no...an "e-attack" from the captain....hide Jon...run and hide!!!!:shake: :shake:

Why would you imply such a thing?

Some people have to work for a living so unfortunately I'm done wasting time with both of your bitches. I don't have the fortunes of collecting welfare like yourself.

;)

Why would you imply such a thing?

Some people have to work for a living so unfortunately I'm done wasting time with both of your bitches. I don't have the fortunes of collecting welfare like yourself.

;)

Turning tricks downtown again? :confused:

As a true Yankee fan... Pedro had us at his mercy for 7 innings... It was time for him to go. And he argued to stay in. Did Little make a mistake. Yeah probably. But that is what the post season is about...

Capt. Don't make us look bad. You cannot put the BoSox down after the series that they had with the Yanks...

I did call that if WakeField pitched it was going to be trouble for the BoSox. To see a pitcher 3 times in a series is not good for the team that is throwing that pitcher... I also called that a homerun will win the game. ( Either way Yanks or BoSox ) The only call I was off by is that I said it will go into the 14th inning... But all in all I think I did well...

BoSox and Yankees in 7 games was the World Series to me. To be the best you have to beat the best. And the BoSox were the team to beat. Offensively there was no other team to compare. Not even the Yanks put up the numbers that the Sox put up this season... And to go out and beat them in game 7 was huge... To be totally honest I was not comfortable going into game 7 with the Sox... I was not comfortable in game 6 either... Pettitte was due for an under average game. And Clemens had alot riding on his shoulders...

I am Glad Clemens did not tip his cap when he came off the mound. That alone showed that he was confident we would prevail and move onto the World Series... And we did...

My hat is off to the BoSox and all their fans... As to the Fans of the BoSox that are only fans because they hate the Yanks... Better luck next time... 1918!!!

did you get your lunch money stolen one too many times?

fuckin herb

Originally posted by djjonstephen

and its people like you that make Yankees fans seem like complete cunts

ur kiddin right ? with some of the anti -yank shit you been postin this past week?

Unreal , if the Sox had won the series , you would be the first to be rubbin it in

Originally posted by bxbomb

ur kiddin right ? with some of the anti -yank shit you been postin this past week?

Unreal , if the Sox had won the series , you would be the first to be rubbin it in

Usually sore losers and sore winners go hand in hand......obviously I'm not a sore loser just a devout Red Sox fan

dont assume bro. The saying goes "assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups". And since you're assuming.....where's that leave you?