Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thats what you get you dumb fuck Pedro

Felix_Leiter

Attn: xlr8ted, bro i really feel for yah kid. Iam a die hard met fan and i know you are gonna read this. There is no god, that team is Satan itself, every break everything goes their way, iam so sick rite now. I hate the yanks so much i would love to see florida beat them. This is the worst day here in my heart since october of 2000 i know what you are going through. Look at it this way though CLemens gone, wells gone, pettitte gone possible, who is left no one left ot buy the team and minor league is depleted. Hope next year can bring some joy to boston and respect for my metsies, but just wnated u to know that alot of met fans 98% were rooting for the sox, its a damn crying shame.

Peace kid it will get better.

Your def not a good Mets fan, sorry to tell yah bro i dont care ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its new york. LIsten you think these asshole yankee fans root for our mets if we got in hell no. Its like me rooting for the Islanders get a clue bro dont be a mets fan just cheer for the monopoly in the bronx.

Originally posted by lelo

Your def not a good Mets fan, sorry to tell yah bro i dont care ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its new york. LIsten you think these asshole yankee fans root for our mets if we got in hell no. Its like me rooting for the Islanders get a clue bro dont be a mets fan just cheer for the monopoly in the bronx.

dude thats fuckin stupid logic....

either mets or yanks winning will benefit NY..the city you live in

How can that be stupid ask someone that was alive when the dodgers were here. WOuld they root for the yanks, benefit the city i couldnt care a baseball game does not put the towers back up or make the dow jump 200 pts iam a met fan i hate the yanks, bro your the typical idiot from ny oh i root for ny no you root for your team like i said Islanders if they get to the finals i wish death on them i dont care. Get a clue boy. Your the kid who cant even name one guy from the 84 mets dont root for my team and root for the yanks, a benefit to ny would be you gettin a clue.

How can that be stupid ask someone that was alive when the dodgers were here. WOuld they root for the yanks, benefit the city i couldnt care a baseball game does not put the towers back up or make the dow jump 200 pts iam a met fan i hate the yanks, bro your the typical idiot from ny oh i root for ny no you root for your team like i said Islanders if they get to the finals i wish death on them i dont care. Get a clue boy. Your the kid who cant even name one guy from the 84 mets dont root for my team and root for the yanks, a benefit to ny would be you gettin a clue.

na na na na i like the Mets and Yankees :D

LETS GO YANKESS AND METS

wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

keep arguing with me dick...:rolleyes:

Pretty bad then bro sorry to tell yah. Its like me goin out on a limb for the giants, islanders and devils oh well you can have your on train of thought. I cant argue w/ that. so peace and give the mets 2 years we are gonna make some big fuckin noise.

REYES period the end.

Attn: xlr8ted, bro i really feel for yah kid. Iam a die hard met fan and i know you are gonna read this. There is no god, that team is Satan itself, every break everything goes their way, iam so sick rite now. I hate the yanks so much i would love to see florida beat them. This is the worst day here in my heart since october of 2000 i know what you are going through. Look at it this way though CLemens gone, wells gone, pettitte gone possible, who is left no one left ot buy the team and minor league is depleted. Hope next year can bring some joy to boston and respect for my metsies, but just wnated u to know that alot of met fans 98% were rooting for the sox, its a damn crying shame.

bro... im with you 110% ... i feel the same way.

You da man kid, hothead and all.:)

Xlr8ted no doubt bro i still cant get over this i did not sleep bro. Talk about hotheads i really am the worst and you know this best. but bro like us people in brooklyn know best wait till next year the old dodger sayin fuck these yankees and asshole fans who have no clue.

peace my man

Hey bklyn4life u the fuckin man kid at least u know where iam coming from. Its like me goin lets go islanders in the cup final what the fuck lololol. Its all about my man jose metsy baseball 2 years we are backkkkkkkkkkk.

And god rest the brooklyn dodgers and gotta love the cyclones baseball belongs here real fans here in brooklyn. Bro just root those marlins on big time lol.

Peace

Hey skince suck me ur from jerz anyway u on winnie and have spikes bro peaceeeeeeeeeee lololololol. Get a clue just makin a point and backin my boy bklyn4life. Met fans stick together and go root for your fuckin boring ass devils. Dont talk to me bro. Iam tryin to be nice and its dicks like u who have to say suttin.

Thats some good stuff xlr8ted. I have nuttin to be happy about here in Ny. All my teams suck lololol. See what the celts do but i do like the nets from the old drazen days. Not big into basketball more hockey, football, baseball. but floor seats thats good shit its like being behind the glass.

J E T S jets jets jets lolol. LIke i said nuttin goin for me lol.