Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bring on the Yankees!

xxgrooveericxx

Originally posted by MIRZA

Yankee's in 5!

I feal sorry for you marlin fans the yankees are going to kill you.:shoot:

How could you possibly feel sorry for a team that costs less than Derek Jeter and still is going to the World Series? :rolleyes:

The Yankees are my childhood heroes but I have a team I can call my own now so GO MARLINS!!!!

Yanks are a good team but not as good as theyve been the past....Marlins are hungrier and were finally getting our revenge because we never got a chance to face them the years after we won......GO 2003 MARLINS! May not have all the superstars but they are definetly the BEST TEAM this year! Just watch pudge and co. take roger clemens apart!

MARLINS IN 6!:biggun:

What amazes me the most is how much the NO ONE gives the Marlins any credit for what they have done nor do they give them a chance. It's all about how the curse killed the Cubs this year (which it did) and how bad everyone feels for them, :blah:

Damn it!!! The Marlins did what they had to do to win it form them! PERIOD!!!

And now the Yankees....

They have no shot! Yankees are the best, :blah:

Keep on with that shit.....Marlins gonna SHOCK the world again!!!

I'm very interested to see what the fanbase breakdown will be at the stadium. How many Marlins fans actually got a hold of tickets for these games, vs. Yankees fans and scalpers? Given the fact that there are so many NYers (including Jersey, CT, etc.) who live here now, combined with the fact that the Marlins do not have that many paid season ticket holders, tells me that there were a lot of available seats and that the stadium cheers could swing in the Yanks direction. It looked like more fans flew down from Chicago than flew up from Florida in the last series. Could be the same here.

I remember when I used to fly down here for Knicks-Heat games. For years since the Heat's inception, the crowds at these games were mostly Knicks fans. Only in the last few years have those crowds started to lean towards the Heat.

Fact is, we know scalpers got a hand on most of the tickets. It's up for grabs. let's see whose willing to spend the cash.

Oh, and one more thing - Yanks in 5!! :D

You guys are a bunch of fair weather fans. Now that the Marlins are winning everyone loves them. I have been a Yankees fan my whole life including the 80's when they sucked not just now that they are good again.

good for u.

carry on.

You guys are a bunch of fair weather fans. Now that the Marlins are winning everyone loves them. I have been a Yankees fan my whole life including the 80's when they sucked not just now that they are good again.

First of all.......

WRONG!!! I am not a "fair weather" fan. I have supported the Marlins since opening day....April 5 1993.....

I was a fan during the good times (1997) and the bad (fire sale of 1998) and still am a fan! I don't 'jump off' when they lose.

There is a good majority of "fans" here in Miami who are "fair weather" fans, but can you blame them? Mostly are from elsewhere in the US, like New York. So can't blame "Miami" for everything; blame New York ;)

So please don't say "you guys are" this and that, because I for one am NOT!

GO MARLINS!!!! :D :D :D