Clubplanet Nightlife Community

was that really Britney Spears

I know a lot of people were bashing the friday avalon last week i know i was one of them...Last night my friends draged me there anyway but i have to say it got a little better..first they did away with that door bullshit (dont let any guys in unless there with a girl) well i got there at 2 and they were not doing it..anyway about 2:30 everyone looked at the stage im like whats going on someone says Britney Spears is here,,,,im like OK..a few min pass and There she was on stage...was it really her????

I went there earlier in the night to see "The Dan Band", and stayed till around 1am. While was there I seen the cast of the goonies (blone girl with short hair, and the main kid who is in lord of the rings now), elvis costello, and that big huge blonde bitch from the show third rock from the sun.

I think that place has a lot of promise if people would stop bashing it. It reminded me of how clubs used to be in the 90's. The music was decent, there was lots of rooms to explore, and theres no way anyone can say its not nice looking in there as far as decor. I hope it turns out to be succesful there

got to avalon about 3:30am, absolutely no line at all....at first the guy was like "you're all dressed too casual" but i told the guy that i know Onionz. So hes like "ok, you're in but your friends gotta go"..what kinda shit is this man, i can go in but all my friends get bounced (except boris, who he was willing to let in with me). My friends were going to go home in an hour so after some talking they were like listen just go in we're leaving anyways and its too expensive, so we get inside and its pretty damn empty? i dont understand- do these guys not like money? all of my other friends were willing to fork over 25$ cover plus an outrageous premium on booze, they missed out on hundreds of dollars.

the soundsystem was good on the mainfloor but weak everywhere else, they had half the club playing hiphop....it was still mazelike....all in all it wasnt really that fun, i mean didnt they see what happened to Estate with this same formula. theres no way they can be turning a profit with the place half full at best.

clubs these days are goin to shit

they way ive been hearning how avalon treats their patrons is terrable

does anyone know an exact dresscode for avalon????

cause i think the tickets for ferry corsten go on sale in 2 weeks

and i dont wanna purchase them

and show up to the club wearing jeans and they tell me to fuk off

thanks to anyone who can answer that

a friend of mine is the resident at Avalon Boston and I'd like to come down sometime soon.

What is the guest dj lineup for the next 6 weeks?

Avalon Boston has Sasha and Deep Dish the first two weekends in November. I suggest that if you like Avalon NYC, come up to Boston for one of these two nights. The Avalon EAW system is the BEST in the upper northeast.