Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dieselboy at Crobar.......

renzo2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I might be interested in this, but the king of D&B is and always will be CRAZE..........

Dunno about that ... Craze is undoubtedly one of the kings of hip-hop (or turntablizm, more precisely) but I'd hardly call him the king of d'n'b. That title is reserved for the likes of Grooverider, Fabio, Roni Size, Doc Scott, etc ...

Anyways, glad to see something different happening at Crobar.

I might be interested in this, but the king of D&B is and always will be CRAZE..........

Craze is turntablism, breaks, and hip-hop...far from drum n bass.

Yeah, if Dieselboy does crobar, it's on a Monday night...crobar wouldn't risk their lucrative main nights on a drum n bass DJ that won't draw a big crowd...just stating a fact. Dieselboy cannot draw the 2,000 necessary to keep crobar happy. He'll easily fill the upstairs lounge on a Monday though, combination BDB crowd and Dieselboy fans will do just fine.

Originally posted by chaflas

For all you D&B heads, Dieselboy is gonna be at Crobar on November 17. Every time I've seen him, he has tore up the place. I'll check it out.

awesome! That's my boyfriends b-day, it'll be a perfect way to cap the night off :aright:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Beg to differ Dan, when he spins at I/O its all D&B, with a little hip hop. No breaks.

And you can TELL when he's on the dex. A few weeks ago it was him and A-Trak. Too bad I missed it. :(

Beg to differ Dan, when he spins at I/O its all D&B, with a little hip hop. No breaks.

And you can TELL when he's on the dex. A few weeks ago it was him and A-Trak. Too bad I missed it. :(

I gotta check out that I/O place.....I believe I've been there to see my brother's band play......is it where Poplife is?

Originally posted by pod

Yeah, if Dieselboy does crobar, it's on a Monday night...crobar wouldn't risk their lucrative main nights on a drum n bass DJ that won't draw a big crowd...just stating a fact. Dieselboy cannot draw the 2,000 necessary to keep crobar happy. He'll easily fill the upstairs lounge on a Monday though, combination BDB crowd and Dieselboy fans will do just fine.

SORRY POD BUT JACKIE'S RIGHT CRAZE DOES PLAY DRUM & BASS!

CRAZE....def NOT DnB (if he DOES spin it...its not what he is known for)

Deiselboy rocks...outta 611 records in Philly...nice guy from my hometown!

Originally posted by thephoenix

CRAZE....def NOT DnB (if he DOES spin it...its not what he is known for)

Deiselboy rocks...outta 611 records in Philly...nice guy from my hometown!

HE IS A TURNTABLIST, BUT IF YOU'VE HEARD ANY OF HIS SETS LATELY, IT'S 90% DRUM & BASS, UNLESS HE'S PLAYING A HIP-HOP PARTY!