Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would you name your kids??

iamme

Originally posted by eurolisa

GIRL- dilara,alexis,chloe,jasmine

BOY-ari,michael,kyle,nick

nice names, euro ;)

for me, since im George III, i gotta keep it goin. George has been in my family name since before the civil war.

I figure i'll give my wife a big say in naming our child if it's a girl. But i like what you listed, as well as Rebecca and Samantha :)

Originally posted by iamme

Curious. Had this conversation with my X a while back...

Girl - Nadia, Layla, Milla, Michelle, Nadine :), Souheyla (my first love :love2: )

Boy - Diego, cant think if any :rolleyes:

julian, simon, basil, manolo, or mossimo if its a boy... angelina, persephone or magda if its a girl...

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

my son is going to be after both my father and my stepfather.. either Joseph Anthony or Anthony Joseph.. I like Andrew too.

Girl: Veronica or Victoria Rose

I don't think I want children.

err, there's a discrepancy here, no :confused:

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

my son is going to be after both my father and my stepfather.. either Joseph Anthony or Anthony Joseph.. I like Andrew too.

Girl: Veronica or Victoria Rose

means you would name your children

I don't think I want children.

means you DON'T want children?/?

i don't understand. You take part in mentioning what you would name your children, but then you say you don't want them :confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

means you would name your children

means you DON'T want children?/?

i don't understand. You take part in mentioning what you would name your children, but then you say you don't want them :confused:

No, I don't think I want children at this point in my life but who knows? As I get older, I might just change my mind and if it does happen, those are the names that I've considered. Just because I don't want kids doesnt mean I havent fantasized about the possibilty. :)

Well my daughters name is Alysa. Now I'm pregnant with my second one and if it's a girl I'm thinking Layla, if it's a boy either Isaiah Tomas or Anthony Christopher (after my grandfather). But the only problem is if it's a boy my honey want's to name him Edwin after him but both his sisters and I say there's already to many Edwin's in his family, so who know's we'll see once the baby come's.