Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JONATHAN PETERS returns to BOSTON

tdawg

Originally posted by sparkem

You apparently missed me asking you if you were going like 4 pages ago lol

I'm indifferent about JP...who cares....I like some of his music, some of it I haaaaaaate, but wherever he is it's always a good party. I haven't heard him in Boston in about 2 years, haven't been to SF since his birthday (not to great IMO, I felt so old..thank god we had Danny & Vive downstairs to entertain us), I did hear him at Metro over the summer though and I thought he was pretty decent.

So yes, to answer your question, I'm going, I'll be there early w/Taner :D

XOOX

haha, no need to ask if i'm going

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sparkem

You apparently missed me asking you if you were going like 4 pages ago lol

I'm indifferent about JP...who cares....I like some of his music, some of it I haaaaaaate, but wherever he is it's always a good party. I haven't heard him in Boston in about 2 years, haven't been to SF since his birthday (not to great IMO, I felt so old..thank god we had Danny & Vive downstairs to entertain us), I did hear him at Metro over the summer though and I thought he was pretty decent.

So yes, to answer your question, I'm going, I'll be there early w/Taner :D

XOOX

His birthday party sucked. I think he has been playing a lot better and more consistent since SF was closed and re-opened. I was there last weekend. He was great.

Hey Sf dont you realize y i go to Sf or why i was going to go to the Dip hmmm tough one think about that now!!!!! lol If igo to SF its for me to find some dirty SF trash to ummm u know.

Jesus Christ lolololol its all good, Xl iam the king of the world.

Xl ur such a ballbreaker lolol nah iam not going. Save myself for PVD plus iam busy with school shit. Dont waste cash on JP lol. Nah i never shot E and never intend on doing so lololol.

Bro you can catch me in my next big motion picture debuting in January '04 i cant disclose the name Xl its big though.